after 2 months of searching...Finally MINE!!!

SURPRISE!! addicted "C" we are twins now!! i feel so lucky to have the ss work gh. she is a beauty!! when sre you getting your violet sgh work? i can't wait to see pics of your violet sgh work. is your bf back with the bag yet? does he know you are waiting very patiently for it and he better get back sooooon.

he will be back on 14th October! just a little longer! is it sad to say that I want to see my Bbag more than him?:sweatdrop:

oh and modelling pics please!

addicted "C"- :roflmfao: but you know when he comes back, make sure he knows you miss him....don't go for the bag first!! you're gonna love your violet!!

menopausalmama- that's what i thought too!! i really wanted to carry it today but i wasn't sure if it would go with black jeans and a grey top!?!? i went with my violet sgh work instead.

hopefully be able to take some pics later on this week.

1424077223_9130160200_b.jpg

**swoons** :tender: :girlsigh:
Add me to the list of admirers of this beauty. I love this so much - I think this (along w/the violet with SGH) are two of the best combos out there. :heart: Mabli, you and ali are so lucky to have both!! Congrats!! :yahoo: :tup:

p.s. I can't seem to wear my sandstone w/gray either. Something about these 2 colors together didn't feel right to me. :shrugs:

wow! do you mind me asking where you found her? im on a hunt for a SS GGH part-time bag. thanks and enjoy your stunning new bag!
rosie

i found her thru a seller on ebay. i think the only place that might still have a ss part-time ggh might be bluefly. you should check on and off because i do see a few pop up. i've also seen two cities on ebay that didn't sell. good luck on your search!! plus, the color is worth the wait!!

**swoons** :tender: :girlsigh:
Add me to the list of admirers of this beauty. I love this so much - I think this (along w/the violet with SGH) are two of the best combos out there. :heart: Mabli, you and ali are so lucky to have both!! Congrats!! :yahoo: :tup:

p.s. I can't seem to wear my sandstone w/gray either. Something about these 2 colors together didn't feel right to me. :shrugs:

thanks cate!!! these two combos are my favorite!! i can't wait till the weather gets a bit cooler so that i can start wear my knee high boots again. the bag would look hot with some knee high suede boots, jeans and black top. i have LOTS of black so i will def be able to use the ss. black is so classic that it looks good with anything!!

thanks cate!!! these two combos are my favorite!! i can't wait till the weather gets a bit cooler so that i can start wear my knee high boots again. the bag would look hot with some knee high suede boots, jeans and black top. i have LOTS of black so i will def be able to use the ss. black is so classic that it looks good with anything!!

mabli, you are going to look great!! :tup: :tup: (Black is a staple in my wardrobe, too). :yes: Sounds like you'll be able to use your ss and violet lots! Congrats again!! :smile: