After 2.5 years, I finally sold her

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am so thrilled that I finally got rid of my LV MM Looping. Nice looking bag but the handle just dug into my shoulders and even bruised it. As soon as I received it, I tried selling it back on ebay. Had many buyers and offers that never went thru with payment. Finally last week, nearly listing it for almost 3 years I got rid of it. Probably made gave it away for free after all the listing fees I forked out over all the listing. Just glad that it's gone and over with.

2. Congratulations! :smile: I've had a few bags for several years before they sold too. It's like it goes out of the trend and then suddenly they're hot again and people must have it. So strange.

3. congrats!!!!

4. Only last week? Don't you read this forum? What's the limit for a CC chargeback? :P

Nah, seriously though - well done :yahoo:

scylla...

5. Congrats - man, that is perseverence ! :yes:

6. Congrats

7. congrats! i have a bag like that- have been trying to sell it for a year and a half maybe... so you've given me hope!! lol.

8. Congrats! Your patience paid off!

9. Congrats. It feels good to let go sometimes.

10. Congratulations on finally selling it.

11. Congrats! And I hope your buyer's not on TPF lest you give her a case of buyer's remorse with how happy you are to be rid of the bag. :smile: