African Queen cork sandals

mastiffmommy

Jun 9, 2006
Hi I'm new to this section and mostly just a lurker but I was hoping someone could help me with these shoes. Does anyone own these? I have the vp in black and these would be my 2nd pair of CL. I can't decide if I should get them. Do you think they are too trendy and a one season shoe? Also do slingbacks strtch out much. The 39.5 fits but seems loose by the elastic. Saks was soldout of the 39. Thanks for your help

hi i just got them from Cl palazzo...when my SA showed to me i was like,"well, they look ok" but she insisted that i try them on...and when i did, OMG they are by far the most comfortable CL's i've ever owned..they flatter the feet and they atre just beautiful!!here's a pic..hope you get them too:smile:

cl5.jpg

Thanks for your reply. The shoes look awesome on you. I tried on the darker colored ones because they were soldout in the natural color but seeing them on you makes me want the light color instead. By CL Palazzo do you mean the one in vegas if so I'll have to give them a call that's where I'm from.Do you find they fit TTS? Thanks again for your help