Afraid to use my new NF Rayures MM

Nymth

Jan 12, 2012
I just got this bag and so afraid to use. T-T

The Rayures is so prettyyyyyyyyyy.

I'm afraid the white paint will come out and the dirt might get in the white part. Should I exchange to Rayures Alma BB. It's more expensive.

I'm not person who baby bags. I'm so regret about my habit. I just sold my speedy Azur 25 and speedy Mini Lin 30 fund for my speedy B.

I'm Asian. 5'5" 110lbs

My collections
1. Speedy B 30
2. NF Rayures MM
3. NF Ebene MM - gave to my sister T-T
4. Westminster Ebene GM

My wishlist 2012
1. Speedy Ebene 25
2. NF Ebene MM - replaced
3. Totally Azur PM - still thinking should or shouldn't buy

Material_Grl said:
Don't be afraid to use it... I've seen it on others and it's very attractive! Just wipe the dirt off the white part and don't wear dark clothing that will rub off on it.

Thx so much. Make me have more confident to use it. This weekend if the weather good. ^_^ can't wait!!!

Don't be afraid! I saw a girl a few days ago carrying a Rayures Petit Noe, it looked amazing... as the others have said, babywipes and a bit of courage and you'll be wondering why you didn't use it sooner ;)
It's not worth having if you're not going to use it...

I use my petit noe all the time and have posted many pics in the whatnr u wearing stickies and clubhouses. Don't be afraid...it's a great choice for every time of year

try using it a couple of times. i think with it being canvas it should be very durable. the vernis rayure bb is such a different bag, smaller, more for dressier occasions than the neverful which is more of an everyday tote style. so i'd stick with the neverfull

teagirl1 said:
try using it a couple of times. i think with it being canvas it should be very durable. the vernis rayure bb is such a different bag, smaller, more for dressier occasions than the neverful which is more of an everyday tote style. so i'd stick with the neverfull

I think the vernis Rayures much more dressier too. I'll go out with my new NF. Take her out on the weekend with baby wipe. *v*