Afraid to purchase my first LV!

hi there,

Don't be shy to be here, I was like you before I was lurking and I didn't even have an LV. My first LV was a Mono Croissant PM, it's really small even though I am only 5'1 like yourself. I would go with the Josephine, it's really cute, not too big but you can still put a lot of stuff in it. I hope you'll enjoy whatever bag you buy... Post some pics soon! :biggrin:

I like the Mini Josephine. It looks very cute and it look newer than the other ones, the rest are way too used ( well in my opinion ) but with your range, I say that's pretty good deals. I tried to find some on Ebay but I couldn't find any cute one yet. Honestly, I just purchased my 1st LV also and it was a Damier Azur Speedy 30. Now i can't really afford any more new one so I'm looking for used one, i mean who cares right. HOpe you get a good pick. Or my best advice, go with SPEEDY, you'll never get bored of it. :yahoo:

Welcome to the Wonderful World of Vuitton! They're like potato chips -- once you have one, you keep coming back for more. Simply addicting!:yes:

For your first LV, I would definitely go with something Mono (the LV MOnogram.) Yes, it is faked left and right, but if you know that the one you're carrying is real, who cares? It is the classic, signature LV, the one that you (and everyone who sees you) will know is LOUIS VUITTON! There'll be plenty of time later to branch out into Damier and Epi and Multicolore, etc.