sara-carbonero-and-casio-a-168wg-9wdf-gallery.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 4,909
  • image3xxl.jpg
    image3xxl.jpg
    138.6 KB · Views: 1,454
  • image2xxl.jpg
    image2xxl.jpg
    135.4 KB · Views: 1,509
I like the Nixon Spur the best; I think the white face adds a little bit of contrast to the watch. Also, would you consider a Fossil watch? They have lots of nice gold tone watches, and they're pretty affordable too. I have a few Fossil watches, and they're really well-made for the price and have a great warranty as well.

laitalavanille said:
I think Michael Kors is very popular for this sort of thing, but I'm not sure what you mean by mod since the watches you listed are all very different and not what I think of as mod.

Mod=Modeling pics. Heehee. I was thinking of kors watches too but feel everyone has them. Also I've read about kors watches having problems. Maybe if I can find a good price at TJ Maxx.

I like either of the Nixon options...I am not really one for digital face watches unless it's a totally neon-80's-skiier watch (for lack of a better description). I have the oversized runway Michael Kors watch in gold & I love it! I wear it everyday, but you are right, lots of people have them. I also have a men's gold invitcta dive watch that I love...I scored a great deal on amazon.com..finding the perfect good watch is a fun journey, good luck!

I just got the Casio A168. I love it. It a fun cheap watch. Bought it for $26 shipped from jomashop and no tax!! I say get the casio and another. The casio won't hurt your wallet at all. ^^

Attachments

• IMG_0001.JPG
    IMG_0001.JPG
    196.1 KB · Views: 1,307
  • IMG_0002.JPG
    IMG_0002.JPG
    320.8 KB · Views: 1,276