Affordable alternative to Prada Saffiano Tote?

handbag_holic

Oct 3, 2016
Dear ladies,

I am looking for a new work bag. Would love to purchase a Prada Saffiano Executive Tote in cognac but this is unfortunately out of my budget at the moment.

Hence, I wanted to ask whether you could recommend to me an affordable alternative.
Already had the Ralph Lauren Newbury and Tory Burch Robinson Tote. Are there any more handbags simliar to the design?

Thanks in advance for your suggestions!

P.S.: Please don´t recommend Michael Kors to me. Purchased one bag from there and the quality of the leather is not the best...:/

Dear ladies,

I am looking for a new work bag. Would love to purchase a Prada Saffiano Executive Tote in cognac but this is unfortunately out of my budget at the moment.

Hence, I wanted to ask whether you could recommend to me an affordable alternative.
Already had the Ralph Lauren Newbury and Tory Burch Robinson Tote. Are there any more handbags simliar to the design?

Thanks in advance for your suggestions!

P.S.: Please don´t recommend Michael Kors to me. Purchased one bag from there and the quality of the leather is not the best...:/
Mulberry have some really nice totes like the New Bayswater that Meghan Markle and other celebrities wear.