affinity bag or double flap 2.55 classic?

Onesy

Jul 5, 2020
i am going to purchase my second chanel bag, but i am torn between an affinity bag or a classic dbl flap 2.55, which is the best buy? thanks for any suggestions

Law

O.G.
Nov 18, 2007
Difficult one! I have a small BA and two 2.55’s in 226 size. I love both these styles but they’re pretty different! What are you looking to use it for?

I’m personally a bigger fan of the 2.55, my most used 2.55 is black aged calfskin with RHW, it’s easy to dress up or wear super casually and the size is perfect. BA is fairly casual but depends what size your after.

Onesy

Jul 5, 2020
Difficult one! I have a small BA and two 2.55’s in 226 size. I love both these styles but they’re pretty different! What are you looking to use it for?

I’m personally a bigger fan of the 2.55, my most used 2.55 is black aged calfskin with RHW, it’s easy to dress up or wear super casually and the size is perfect. BA is fairly casual but depends what size your after.
everyday use, except for work, need a bag that fits a lot in it.. why im not a fan of those small bags, ive also read that the strap on affinity bags are long and not adjustable, im a small person