***Affair with Hermes: Episode I - The Orange Crush Begins...

boo1689

happy happy joy joy
O.G.
Jun 24, 2008
Once upon a time, I dreamed of owning a very special bag, an Hermes birkin. :love:I was very lucky to be offered the chance to order my first birkin and that was exactly 2 years , 4 months, and 15 days go.:P

I waited for the order to be placed, then waited for it to be accepted by Paris, and continue waiting for it to arrive, only to be told the leather is no longer available. It sure was quite an emotional roller coaster:wacko:

Then I got a call to check out an epsom birkin....but it just couldn't fill the void in my heart. Sadly I passed on that beauty. I was convinced this first love of mine would never materialize. :crybaby:

But this time the H Fairy must have heard my prayers! The following week, my sweet SA called with the biggest surprise of all...... my bag has finally arrived:yahoo:

I'll share my macaroons with you while I upload my photos~~Sorry, these are as close to Laduree as I can get here in LA~~ they are great, please enjoy;)

Attachments

• Gigi 004.jpg
    Gigi 004.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 154
Please indulge me .... I've gotta give her the proper reveal with the standard shots:graucho:

Attachments

• Gigi 001.jpg
    Gigi 001.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 65
  • Gigi 003.jpg
    Gigi 003.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 65
Thank you for joining me~~ Hang in there Justin!! I'll get to it soon!! But here is just something else I found right before I got THE call from my SA I thought I'd share~~~My very own cottage:biggrin:

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Gigi 010.jpg
    Gigi 010.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 789
  • Gigi 011.jpg
    Gigi 011.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 827
Stunning Boo! I am so happy for you that you have your dream birkin! You are a total sweetheart and deserve your heart's desire!!! hugs! :yahoo:

few more close up pics of Gigi~~ She's a 30 Orange Chevre Mysore Birkin w/PHW~~

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Gigi 007.jpg
    Gigi 007.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 61
  • Gigi 008.jpg
    Gigi 008.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 61
  • Gigi 012.jpg
    Gigi 012.jpg