Aerin beauty

mistikat

Bling!
O.G.
Sep 2, 2006
I have the cream cheek colour, a lipstick, gloss, and the summer palette. There is so little buzz about this brand online I think it's actually kind of odd.

The palette is nice, quality overall is ok . It just really seems to me like Estee Lauder, only much more expensive.

I do like the brown cheek cream colour because it can also be used on the lip and gives a nice polished look. The rest is just average to me. And pricey for what it is.

beauxgoris

O.G.
Mar 17, 2006
I have the cream cheek colour, a lipstick, gloss, and the summer palette. There is so little buzz about this brand online I think it's actually kind of odd.

The palette is nice, quality overall is ok . It just really seems to me like Estee Lauder, only much more expensive.

I do like the brown cheek cream colour because it can also be used on the lip and gives a nice polished look. The rest is just average to me. And pricey for what it is.

I hear you. I was buying EL ANR on their site and just happened to see the tab for the Aerin line. I have the cheek and lip cream too and really like it. I'm going to try the bronzer as "a model recommends" really seemed to like it and it was nice to see in her video.