Advise please! Newbie here.

yoshikitty

O.G.
Oct 23, 2013
Hello everyone!

I don't own any CL. Totally a newbie in the high heel world.
Hubby saw the So Kate Dragonfly Glitter and wants to order it for me. But I am not a high heel person and
I am 100% sure that I won't be able to walk with the 120mm heel. The highest heel I have is 90mm.
My shoe size is 35-36.

I want to ask the experts here, which model is sexy looking but also comfortable? I won't go out shopping with the heels, it's just for dinner party.

Moreover, do they have sales on the official CL website? If yes, how many % do they normally offer?

Thank you!

Hello everyone!

Hubby saw the So Kate Dragonfly Glitter and wants to order it for me. But I am not a high heel person and
I am 100% sure that I won't be able to walk with the 120mm heel. The highest heel I have is 90mm.
My shoe size is 35-36.

I want to ask the experts here, which model is sexy looking but also comfortable? I won't go out shopping with the heels, it's just for dinner party.

Moreover, do they have sales on the official CL website? If yes, how many % do they normally offer?

Thank you!

Hi yoshikitty!
Yes CL does have a website in most countries.
The US site has a large selection and good customer service. I buy from them often.
There are quite a few 70-90mm heels and some flats you might like on the site.
They do take returns but only within 14 days.
They don't have any shoes on sale at discounted prices though.
Good Luck!

Hello everyone!

My shoe size is 35-36.

Thank you!
I would recommend the Pigalle Follies! They're a 100mm heel, which is WAY more manageable and comfortable than the So Kate. I think they even made them in the Dragonfly Glitter, but not positive.
CL doesn't offer sale discounts online, but if there is a boutique nearby they do have in-store sales before Christmas, and I think it's about 30% off but they go fast! With small feet you may be able to score, as I certainly seem to find a ton of pairs under a 37. Saks 5th Avenue also has sales in stores. I don't think there are any sites that are allowed to discount prices online, not even the official CL site.

If you are comfy walking on a 100mm heel, I´d recommend the Pigalle Follies 100, Decollete 554 100 or Pigalle 100. I own these three styles and I really love the Pigalle Follies, they look so sexy and chic. Same goes for the Decollete 554 100. The Pigalle 100 is not as sexy as the other two styles ( in my opinion...it`s a matter of taste, of course...), but I´d say that they`re the comfiest style out of these three. Comfort also depends on the material, for me, patent leather is the "uncomfiest" material and it takes time to break them in, nappa or kid is comfier and I´d say that suede / veau velours is the comfiest material. If you decide on suede / veau velours, you even might want to size down from your tts because it stretches a lot with wear.

Reactions: PurseACold
The decolette is by far the most comfortable 100mm heel for a pointed toe pump for CL (IMO...). Second would be the classic pigalle. I actually don't prefer the follies because the tox box is a lot smaller and more toe cleavage, this is a personal preference though.

Reactions: PurseACold
Thank you very much for all the recommendations.
There's no boutique or store selling CL where I live in Germany. Don't want to order from the website without knowing the size. I have shoes in size vary from 35 to even 37!

I will be in New York 1 week before Christmas. We will be staying at the Renaissance New York Midtown, I think it's very nearby the Penn Station.
Which department stores in Manhattan has CL? It will be a very good chance to try the different size before buying. :biggrin:

Thank you very much for all the recommendations.
There's no boutique or store selling CL where I live in Germany. Don't want to order from the website without knowing the size. I have shoes in size vary from 35 to even 37!

I will be in New York 1 week before Christmas. We will be staying at the Renaissance New York Midtown, I think it's very nearby the Penn Station.
Which department stores in Manhattan has CL? It will be a very good chance to try the different size before buying. :biggrin:

Sorry, it was a silly question. I checked the location of the stores on the website.