Advise Please-- Buying multiple colors of a bag??

happybunny321

Jan 24, 2020
Hi Everyone,
So I currently own two Gabby Hobo bags -- which I am in love with it. I have been thinking about adding a third color? Does anyone have thoughts on this? Should I refrain from adding a third? Do you think this bag will disappear and its not worth the investment?

I like to have diversity. I try not to get two of the same bags but I have some items in my collection that are unfortunately duplicates in different colors. I always have a feeling that I should get rid of one of the duplicates but can never decide on which one. For now I keep them, because they are classic pieces in my mind and will never go out of style. I’m not sure if the gabby is more of a classic or trendy piece. If you think you would love it even if it becomes out of trend then I would buy it. If you are worried that with time you would stop liking the style, then I would lean towards no.

I have a habit of buying the exact same thing in black & beige/tan for clothing, shoes or bags :nuts: :blush: If I like a particular style or size, I get it in both colors. I would definitely get as many classic/reissue flaps as I can (if I have no spending limit lol) because they are classic and will last a very long time. However, Gabrielle bags are more trendy and the style might not last a long time. I think 2 or 3 in different colors/materials are OK. At the end of the day, only you know what you like! Good luck deciding ;)