Advise Please-- Buying multiple colors of a bag??

happybunny321

Jan 24, 2020
Hi Everyone,
So I currently own two Gabby Hobo bags -- which I am in love with it. I have been thinking about adding a third color? Does anyone have thoughts on this? Should I refrain from adding a third? Do you think this bag will disappear and its not worth the investment?

KN89

Nov 16, 2019
The bag may not be trendy in a few years but it doesn’t matter because if you absolutely love it, you’ll use it. Buy what you love!

Reactions: Diorlvlover

_kiki119_

Jun 14, 2020
I m one who want diversity in styles instead in color.
What you love about that hobo that you can look for in other styles?

milkrun

Jul 24, 2018
Yes do it if you love it!

I have had multiple colors/material of the classic flap and never regretted it.
However I sold it all away though due to change in bag taste

4B17C029-F671-4902-85D0-3B07A89E2C11.jpeg

Reactions: vivaciousbev1

babypanda

O.G.
Dec 30, 2009
I don’t like replicating bags. If I want to add a color, I usually chose a different style/brand. There are so many beautiful bags out there and I love have a diversity

Jan 9, 2016
I like to have diversity. I try not to get two of the same bags but I have some items in my collection that are unfortunately duplicates in different colors. I always have a feeling that I should get rid of one of the duplicates but can never decide on which one. For now I keep them, because they are classic pieces in my mind and will never go out of style. I’m not sure if the gabby is more of a classic or trendy piece. If you think you would love it even if it becomes out of trend then I would buy it. If you are worried that with time you would stop liking the style, then I would lean towards no.

kylienarak

I <3 Chanel
O.G.
Sep 30, 2008
CA, U.S.A.
I have a habit of buying the exact same thing in black & beige/tan for clothing, shoes or bags :nuts: :blush: If I like a particular style or size, I get it in both colors. I would definitely get as many classic/reissue flaps as I can (if I have no spending limit lol) because they are classic and will last a very long time. However, Gabrielle bags are more trendy and the style might not last a long time. I think 2 or 3 in different colors/materials are OK. At the end of the day, only you know what you like! Good luck deciding ;)

nashpoo

O.G.
Feb 4, 2010
I'm so guilty of this.. I have a lot of classic Flaps in different colors. If I love a style I tend to stick to it!