Advise on Elgin please

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I received choc Elgin this week and it really is a beautiful bag. But, what do you ladies think, does it suit me? Is Elgin a keeper or a leaver?? Opinions please!!

Attached Files:

2. Looks great, it definitely suits you, especially as you look so tall and slim! I can't wear big bags as I am only 5'1"!

3. Thanks Jazzy, glad you like Elgin! I am 173 cm, got no idea how much that is in feet.

4. That's about 5'7", whereas I would be about 156cm!

5. BC, that Elgin looks lovely on you! The size doesn't look too big at all. I say keep her!!!!!

6. BC , I love that on you , you look fabulous and always with a beautiful smile !

7. it looks good on u!..i think wth elgin slim and tall suits the bag..love the choco in elgin!..., i'm 5'4 and size 14..the bag looked really chunky on me...

8. Oh I do love the elgin! That chocolate one looks great on you! I had one but found it too heavy... whenI think about the bag I have a tinge of regret, because it is such a lovely style...

9. definitely keep it, it looks great on you!

10. Hi, I would say keep it! The two of you seem to be happy together:smile:
    Kris

11. You look great togheter! Keep it if you like it, I just love mine (although black) more and more all the time. And I am rather short, 160 cm ;).

12. Keep! Looks super on you BC :tup:

13. I agree it looks fab on you.
    Do you find it too heavy though and is it comfortable to wear?

14. I agree, It's a keeper!! :tup:

15. Thank you all for the compliments! I just took her out, and got a lot of compliments from the other mothers in my daughters sports team too. I do not find her too heavy, and compared to Bays, Elgin sure sits comfortably on the shoulder. So I guess for now I will keep her. But.........how do I now raise funds to buy one of the new season bags????!