Advise on Day Griege

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Girls I need your advice...i've just received a day griege today and it's a lot more grey and less beige than I expected. I didnt love the colour straight away but wondering if it will grow on me. All you griege owners - do you love the colour and do you find it very versatile ? Am wondering if I should exchange it for another colour ?

p/s the leather is really thick and smooshy though !

2. I too thought the Greige would be more "beige-y", as I bought it without seeing it IRL. I was concerned that it was too gray for a bit, however, I have found it to be an extremely versatile color, and I have had so many compliments on the color, more than any other bag I've got!

I am now totally in love with it. ( and the leather is TDF!!)

3. As soon I get mine I'll let you know, some are more beige some more gray. I actually prefer it to be a little more gray, w'll see what I get.

4. I've a greige city. It's more grey than beige and I love it to bits. It's what I'd call a 'warm' grey as opposed to a 'cool' grey. The colour seems to work with pretty much any colour (except the 'cool' greys). I wear a lot of neutrals, and it's perfect for me.
    Take it into your wardrobe and hold it against your clothing and you'll soon see if it works for you ;)

5. Thanks you guys - I think I'm going to keep it after all. It is quite a unique colour and I figured black will always be available. Once it becomes more distressed with use, I think the beige undertones will show up more. It's a more practical option than the new natural esp since I plan to use it as a diaper bag

Hope you like griege Catcat !

6. My greige is definitely gray. But I really like it.

7. i can't tell whether my greige mini-bowler is more beige or more grey (?) :shrugs:...but it's a gorgeous bag & the leather is amazing :heart:

Attached Files:

8. I love your mini bowler aaallabama - so cute ! The colour is close to mine, although I have seen alot lighter ones. Wonder why there are so many variations in each colour - well guess that makes each bbag unique then !

Here's a pic of mine :yes:

Attached Files:

9. mine is lighter

Attached Files:

10. Oh My God you guys, I LOVE that Day and MiniBowler. I'm kicking myself for not getting it, but I bought three 06 Days (with another on the way), and I just can't bring myself to get another 06 bbag, at least not until seeing that MiniBowler. Love that shape. Haven't seen it IRL but now I am on the hunt. Thanks for sharing. Rock with Greige.

11. Whow ginger your greige is beautiful the leather looks amazing!:love: