Advise needed !!! (Multiple Wallet or Pocket Organiser)

kursatcan

Mar 12, 2017
Hello.I bought a pocket organizer in monogram eclipse a week ago but dont use it yet because still thinking about change it with a monogram eclipse multiple wallet.

I love pocket organiser because it is too compact and not bulky.Easy to use and carry.However it is too small and i dont feel it is a wallet.Also when you put a card the left side the pocket organizer takes its shape immediately.So im thinking about that when i used it for 1-2 years the shape how will change.In addition carry to cash is will be very hard i think.Mostly i carry 4-5 pair of bills.Is it hard to keep them and when needed it reachable?

Multiple wallet seems as the classic for me.It is bulky when it is summer or weekend.I dont want to see my backs shape in my wallet.But it is more usable than pocket organizer because of the two bills compartment.Also it doesnt take the credit card or id's shape in outside.It is more durable i think.Upsetly it is too too big.

So i cant give a decision and dont use the wallet.It makes me crazy please give me some advises.Espically the users.

Thanks you 1469070203719686.jpg Louis-Vuitton-Monogram-Eclipse-Canvas-Pocket-Organizer-M61696.jpg

Hello.I bought a pocket organizer in monogram eclipse a week ago but dont use it yet because still thinking about change it with a monogram eclipse multiple wallet.

I love pocket organiser because it is too compact and not bulky.Easy to use and carry.However it is too small and i dont feel it is a wallet.Also when you put a card the left side the pocket organizer takes its shape immediately.So im thinking about that when i used it for 1-2 years the shape how will change.In addition carry to cash is will be very hard i think.Mostly i carry 4-5 pair of bills.Is it hard to keep them and when needed it reachable?

Multiple wallet seems as the classic for me.It is bulky when it is summer or weekend.I dont want to see my backs shape in my wallet.But it is more usable than pocket organizer because of the two bills compartment.Also it doesnt take the credit card or id's shape in outside.It is more durable i think.Upsetly it is too too big.

So i cant give a decision and dont use the wallet.It makes me crazy please give me some advises.Espically the users.

Thanks you View attachment 3641386 View attachment 3641387
I had the pocket organizer for a few months and loved it. I choose that one. I do understand it's small unlike a regular wallet though, so maybe others will have an opinion on that.

Hey, i have a Pocket Organizer and a gucci wallet.. its not the same but i love the PO from LV ists pretty compact to carry everywhere you want and looks elegant. I habe the damier ebene and the monogram eclipse and both dont took the shape of the cards..i put in 4-5 cards and some cash.

Reactions: JazzyMac
For me the LV "Standart" wallets like multiple are tooo big.. when it comes to classic mans wallets with bill compartments i prefer gucci wallets. they just a little more bigger than the pocket organizer. so Pocket Organizer from LV and classic wallets from gucci in my opinion

I guess I’m the minority here, but I much prefer the Multiple. Yes, it is a bit large and somewhat bulky, however, I need to keep my bills unfolded and I absolutely hate credit card slots that have to be inserted sideways. I loved the back pocket on the PO, used it for my most used C/C. It all comes down to your lifestyle and what works best for you. I also don’t like how the P.O. takes the imprint of the C/C so fast either. I also noticed when I used the left side for cards, they would not stay in place inside the cross pocket and that annoyed me. Never had that issue with the multiple.