cookie87

O.G.
Oct 7, 2007
am considering getting a wallet...
but i'm spoilt for choices...
:yahoo:

some wallet that i been considering..

1 - Vernis French Purse
2 - Vernis Elise Wallet (Snapped Billfold and Coin Purse)
3 - Monogram French Purse
4 - Monogram Elise Wallet (Snapped Billfold and Coin Purse)

any other better recommendations? :wlae:

notes:
previously i got a long wallet from LV... but everytime i use my Tivoli Pm.. i feel that the long wallet takes up space in my tivoli pm .. thats y i thought of getting a shorter/smaller wallet...

and my basic request for a wallet is that when i put/slot in my cash.. i do not need to fold them 1st before putting them into my wallet.. i can jus slot the cash in straight... duno if u guys get wad i mean.. hehe~ :P

thanks~ :love:

WOW!! im surprise to see so many of u voted for french purse...
i kind of like french purse too!!
but not sure why all my friends dislike french purse..:shrugs:
most of them voted for Elise wallet instead.. totally different from all of u here.. haha

anyway.. the the gold metal clasp part for french purse.. does the gold thingy 'chips-off' off after long usage.. especially when u open and close the clasp.. friction between them... duno if u get wad i meant.. hehe~

cos 1 of my LV bag ... the 'head' of the zip.. the gold thingy.. already 'chip-off' abit.. i duno if it is 'chip-off' or 'dis-colouration' hurhur.. :crybaby:

anyway.. am torn between vernis and monogram cos...

monogram dun need much maintenance.. i can jus throw the wallet into my bag..

vernis attracts me so much.. especially the Amarante colour!!
but... lots of ppl tell me that vernis very hard to maintain.. is this true ?

Last edited:
Sorry to be different, l love the Elise, in any material...l have an old vernis snap billfold, and love it, easy, not to big....l would probably go for it in vernis.....Amarante.....just gorg good luck :smile: xxx

Sorry to be different, l love the Elise, in any material...l have an old vernis snap billfold, and love it, easy, not to big....l would probably go for it in vernis.....Amarante.....just gorg good luck :smile: xxx

how long have u used it for?

wanna see its condition..

cos my fren have vernis snap billfold too...
at the outer part.. around the button up area.. kind of like 'bended' i tink is 'out of shape'.. duno is is due to her stuffing too much cards or coins in it.. :shrugs:

thanks! :smile: