Advices on which wallet to get!! pls help~

i like the vernis french purse and the damier koala wallet. am thinking of getting a small wallet too. i think the koala wallet may be more practical in terms of ease of getting bills in and out of the wallet. i also like the splash of red color of the damier koala. on the other hand, the colors of the vernis french purse are all so delicious-looking! i think the choices are all great so happy shopping and do post pics of what you got!

I have a french purse that I bought specifically to use in my Tivoli pm because of the size. It is a perfect size for this purse. The only negative for me about the fp is that it gets kind of 'fat' when filled with credit cards. Other than that, I really like the fp.

I have a french purse that I bought specifically to use in my Tivoli pm because of the size. It is a perfect size for this purse. The only negative for me about the fp is that it gets kind of 'fat' when filled with credit cards. Other than that, I really like the fp.

u have it in vernis or mono ? how long have u used ur it for?

for the gold metal clasp part for french purse.. does the gold thingy 'chips-off' or 'dis-colour' after long usage.. especially everytime u open and close the clasp to take coins.. friction between them yea... duno if u get wad i meant.. hehe~

able to post pics of the gold clasp of the 'coin compartment'? wanna see its condition..

thanks! :yes:

Last edited:
I vote for vernis - as long as you don't get a light color you can toss it around and you don't have to worry about color transfer at all. Amarante is perfect. The gold hardware of the koala and the FP will scratch depending on what else you have in your bag, but I've been using both styles for years and haven't had the gold wear off.

I have a damier azur french purse. I used it everyday for about a year. I have stopped using it because I find that it adds alot of extra weight to my bag and I am too lazy to lug around a heavy bag.

The gold part is fine. No chipping or anything.

I now use my MC agenda PM as a wallet and I :heart: it.

u have it in vernis or mono ? how long have u used ur it for?

for the gold metal clasp part for french purse.. does the gold thingy 'chips-off' or 'dis-colour' after long usage.. especially everytime u open and close the clasp to take coins.. friction between them yea... duno if u get wad i meant.. hehe~

able to post pics of the gold clasp of the 'coin compartment'? wanna see its condition..

I have an epi fp in cassis. The clasp is silver color (paladium??). I haven't noticed any chipping or discoloration with this metal. I have had it for about 5-6 months and it gets more comfortable and soft the more I use it.

I vote for vernis - as long as you don't get a light color you can toss it around and you don't have to worry about color transfer at all. Amarante is perfect. The gold hardware of the koala and the FP will scratch depending on what else you have in your bag, but I've been using both styles for years and haven't had the gold wear off.

hi dear.. able to post pics of the gold hardware part?

wanna see its condition..