Advice

louloulou89

Jun 27, 2013
Hello ladies, i need your help. I'm currently saving for my first classic and i'm torn between sizes. I know this has been asked a million times over but i'm not sure if i should get the M/L or the jumbo?
A few photos for reference, i'm 5ft2. The first photo is of my WOC and the second is a bag i tried on in store that i think is about the same size as a jumbo?
I love the M/L size but i'm worried that it doesn't fit an awful lot in. Whereas with the jumbo i know i can fit alot but im wondering if it'll look too large and get too heavy? Ah please help!

Attachments

• IMG_20131206_210233.jpg
    IMG_20131206_210233.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 426
  • IMG_20140101_163806.jpg
    IMG_20140101_163806.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 426
I'm 5'4" and my first Chanel was a Jumbo single flap. I do love it but sometimes I want something lighter. I do love the size though because I can fit a lot. Hope that helped at least a bit. BTW I love your outfit with the WOC.

I think ultimately it depends on what you want to use the classic flap for. My best advice is for you to take what you want to fit in your classic flap to the store and place it in an ml and jumbo to see if your essentials fit (with room to move if needed). From my own experience, if you get too hung up on what you think looks better on you, functionality issues will get thrown out the window and your choice may not be enjoyed cos its not big enough/too big. The "what's in your bag" thread should be really helpful for you. Good luck shopping!

it depends. I prefer my M/L. It doesnt fit alot in but the Jumbo is quite heavy. I also find it looks a little big on me - i tend to shorten the chains when i use. I am 5' 4''.