Advice!

BellaBria17

Feb 16, 2013
Little Rhody<3
I plan on going to the Louis Vuitton store tomorrow, and I need help deciding what to purchase. I need to know if I should get the Neverfull MM or GM, and between the speedy 30 and 35. I'm 5'5'' and curvy. Thanks in advance. Also pictures will be great!

sporty86

Aug 7, 2012
Ohio
I have the Speedy 30 and the Nverfull GM and I am 5'5. If you look in the clubhouses you will see all sorts of pics.

kenzibray

Aug 28, 2012
Kentucky
I vote for the MM as far as the Neverfulls go. The GM is just HUGE in my opinion. The MM is a great everyday bag but still fits a lot. I can fit my 13" Macbook Pro in when needed. But on a daily basis I usally have my iPad, a Magazine and my wallet a couple pouches & mini pochette. I highly recommend the mini pochette with the neverfull if its a possibility for you. I love that I can throw my necessities in there (my main cards, some petty cash, lip gloss, etc.) and it hooks to the side of the bag so I'm not constantly digging.

Here's a few pictures. I'm around 5'8" and a little curvy myself.

Let me know what you decide on the Speedy, because I'm in the same boat there.

Attachments

Placebo

Apr 13, 2012
sporty you look adorable!!!
I suggest NF mm, gm is too big uncinched and you can wear mm uncinched and it looks great!

c_y_n_d_i

Jan 3, 2011
killa, cali
Neverfull MM and IMO speedy depends on how you like it to look and how much stuff you carry. I'm 5'4" and planning on a 35 even tho a 30 is Prob more proportionate to me.