Advice: White LV & Mahina L & Surya

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello Everyone...I have not posted in centuries...sorry but I need to buy a couple of bags...a white and a black bag.

For White: I need advice...I know about the Galliera Azur (I already have the Galliera Mono and an Azur Speedy that I never use) but I would prefer a bag that's all white like a Mahina L...is there such a thing?

For Black: I am between the Mahina L and the Surya. Do you know if the Surya would come in L rather than XL...I think is a bit too big but I like the patent leather...I also like the regular leather but I'm still undecided...what do you reccomend?

2. Yes there is an off white mahina but I am almost sure the XL size is completly sold out. There may still be a few XXL floating around.
    How about something in ivory epi?

For black go for the Mahina L

3. I vote for the Mahina L too... I think this one will be a classic. If I was gonna invest in something, I would want it to stand the test of time and I think the Mahina would do that more so than the patent look of the Surya and the not so universal in season of the Galliera Azur. I think I would give my Mahina to my daughter...that's how much I love it!!!

4. You may want to take a look at the Suhali line for black or white bags.