Advice: White LV & Mahina L & Surya

E-luxury

Aug 22, 2007
Hello Everyone...I have not posted in centuries...sorry but I need to buy a couple of bags...a white and a black bag.

For White: I need advice...I know about the Galliera Azur (I already have the Galliera Mono and an Azur Speedy that I never use) but I would prefer a bag that's all white like a Mahina L...is there such a thing?

For Black: I am between the Mahina L and the Surya. Do you know if the Surya would come in L rather than XL...I think is a bit too big but I like the patent leather...I also like the regular leather but I'm still undecided...what do you reccomend?

Yes there is an off white mahina but I am almost sure the XL size is completly sold out. There may still be a few XXL floating around.
How about something in ivory epi?

For black go for the Mahina L

I vote for the Mahina L too... I think this one will be a classic. If I was gonna invest in something, I would want it to stand the test of time and I think the Mahina would do that more so than the patent look of the Surya and the not so universal in season of the Galliera Azur. I think I would give my Mahina to my daughter...that's how much I love it!!!