Advice what to buy for my next balenciaga bag

Lani_74

Jan 21, 2007
Hey guys I need some advice for my next balenciaga bag I just recently bought a Giant 21 in Black city in the rome flagship store I want either a town or first and I want a diffrent color besides black. I want a color that is easy to maintain and wont fade easily your help will be greatly appreciated:biggrin::graucho:

I choose town.. I think it has cute shape, but if you want smaller bag, go with first.. As for the color, blue is a must-have, especially with rose gold hardware (which is getting rare because I heard, balls are discontinuing the RGH)

i say get the first! it's the perfect size for all your essentials :smile: and i love the drop strap on it. i am planning on getting the classic first next month. just deciding on what color!

It depends on how much space you need. I'm not a fan of the town - it looks like an elongated first and the strap is WAY too long - it looks awkward on me (but then I'm only 5'5). I know it's great though on taller girls or those that prefer more room.

I love the first though - classic bal.

I will go for twiggy. It is such a cute bag and it holds as much as a city, according to the Bal SA I spoke to a while ago. I was contemplating to get a twiggy. But I want to get a part time first.