Advice: what shoes should I wear with this dress?

1. [​IMG]
    I just got this dress to wear to a daytime wedding in LA next month. I don't like the shoes this model is wearing with it- I think they look too heavy for the dress! So does anyone have any suggestions as to what shoes I should wear???

I was thinking about the Jimmy Choo "jag" in black (not because of the name of course ;)) Here is a pic- this shoe but not this color (although love it for jeans)
    [​IMG]

Does anyone have any other suggestions??? Please help! All suggestiosn are greatly appreciated:biggrin:

2. I think your choice is really nice. They will go perfectly.

3. Very nice.

4. Thanks rankskimmie and Tpr Speedy! I really appreciate your input!!!

Another member suggested a coral shoe to pop and stand out- what do you think? I really need to look fab for this- so please, feel free to suggest another shoe ladies! I am open to any suggestions!!!!

P.S. And please don't be afraid to tell me that you hate the dress either- its really pretty IRL, but not something I would usually wear.

5. I think you need go to with something with a strapy look, like the one you picked out. You could go for a metallic or pick a pop of color in patent leather! Didn't see anything that caught my eye--but hopefully that gives you some ideas.

6. I think a nice subdued coral color halter sandal would be nice. But, the dress is already so pretty with that print on it that I would think you might want to keep the attention on the dress with just a simple J. Choo black halter like you show above. JMO though.

7. Although I love the idea of the coral, I think the black is best!

8. i would go with a lighter tone, instead of black. since it's a daytime wedding and it's spring!

[​IMG]

9. You could wear a black shoe or a white shoe. I would do something strappy, maybe something with rhinestones. I would do a red sandal or peep toe. I would the new chirstian louboutin sandals.

10. i don't like the printed shoes. You need one color since the dress is printed.

11. I agree! An off-white strappy shoe would look great!

12. Great suggestions ladies! Thank you so much- and keep them coming!

I wouldn't do the printed shoes- that was just the only pic I could find of that type of sandal- I would do it in black although I love the leopard for jeans. BTW which Laboutin sandals were you referring to??? :love:

13. I think a bright color (maybe red, pink) in patent leather would look cute. I love the dress.....so cute!!

14. Thank you! I really did not like it at first, but loved it once I finally tried it on! Still need to find shoes, AAHHHHHHHH!

15. What about these shoes? I just found them on Zappos couture- they are vera wang. Not sure if they go with the dress though.... What do you think- these or the Jimmy Choos above (in black or powder pink)

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice