Advice wanted on classic bag in past season colors

Oct 10, 2009
Hi everyone,

I'm getting very close to finalizing saving for my FIRST Chanel purchase and I know what I want! A navy blue jumbo caviar classic flap bag with SHW. Yes, I know...this was Spring 2014! What are my chances of finding this bag now that it is past season? Do they bring out navy blue jumbo bags every year? I'm still getting familiar with Chanel and how they do their seasonal colors so any help is greatly appreciated!! :smile:

Maybe someone here bought it and has the style code... If you can find the code, you can call 800-Chanel and see what stores ordered it-- if Chanel did, they can check availability in their stores-- if a department store did, then you can start reaching out to see if you can find it. Hope this helps!!!

I don't think there was a Navy Caviar for 14S? I think the last one was 13B. But Navy is definitely done fairly often. Fall14 Blue is Blue/Gray not Navy so you'll have to see if there is one for Cruise or next S/S.

I don't think there was a Navy Caviar for 14S? I think the last one was 13B. But Navy is definitely done fairly often. Fall14 Blue is Blue/Gray not Navy so you'll have to see if there is one for Cruise or next S/S.
There's one. I managed to get one by chance at the Chanel boutique in SF in April.

To the thread starter, I can give you the serial code if you like :smile: