Advice - Tiffany Atlas Key

emchhardy

O.G.
Feb 12, 2013
I'm eyeballing this key with the oval link chain:

http://www.tiffany.com/collections/...88192-r+-x+-n+10000-ri+-ni+1-t&fromcid=288192

I like this key but I'm not sure about the chain.

What do you guys think about this chain with this key? Would it look weird with this key in the 16" length?

I have the Daisy key with the small beaded chain so I'm thinking this is a totally different look (more modern).

My husband thinks I should stick with the 16" chain. I mostly wear 16" chains. He thinks anything longer than this might put the key too much into my chest. I'm short - a little over 5 feet tall - so he may have a point.

Thoughts?

Hello there!
We are the same height and I have the atlas key and love it! This is one of my favorite keys. It all depends on your preference but it is a large key so I usually use it with a 20" chain. I have another Tiffany key that is 1" and use it with a 16" chain. I like to layer both and they look stunning!
I suggest that if you go to a Tiffany store try both lengths and see which one you like better.

I personally didn't care for the larger keys to be on a short chain. I wear my mini keys on a short chain and my large key was always on the 20 inch oval link chain.