Advice!!! Speedy 30 or Palermo PM????

puzzlenop

O.G.
Jul 23, 2009
You guys on this blog are awesome! I really enjoy reading the different post. I like many others, will be making my first LV purchase in about two weeks. I have been doing Coach for a long time and have a large collection, it has been an addiction and now I already have a LV addiction and I dont even have the first one yet. I have been saving my money and actually sold some of my Coach bags to make this purchase. I just cannot make up my mind on what I should get first since I want so many different ones. I am sooooo impatient I just cannot wait any longer to continue saving for the Trevi, Berkeley and heaven forbid anything over 2G's. So I can start with a Speedy with wallet or Palermo (wait for wallet) or even the Galliera PM (wait for wallet). So I would love to hear opinions.....

Hi there - I totally understand the LV addiction...it's fun though! It's probably a good idea to try on the bags that you like as I was convinced that I wanted a certain style and when I tried it, my DH didn't like it at all - interestingly enough he liked more expensive ones than I had considered, lol!

So have fun at your LV store trying on - look forward to seeing what you choose :biggrin:

Hmmm..... If you're after a shoulder bag, get the Galliera...
Speedy is a classic bag to have but it's a hand held... I love both so I'm not much help! lol
Go try them on!! Good luck and let us know what you decide on! :smile:

Hi there - I totally understand the LV addiction...it's fun though! It's probably a good idea to try on the bags that you like as I was convinced that I wanted a certain style and when I tried it, my DH didn't like it at all - interestingly enough he liked more expensive ones than I had considered, lol!

So have fun at your LV store trying on - look forward to seeing what you choose :biggrin:

Thank you, that is the problem, I have tried on all of them and I like them all:yahoo:

Hmmm..... If you're after a shoulder bag, get the Galliera...
Speedy is a classic bag to have but it's a hand held... I love both so I'm not much help! lol
Go try them on!! Good luck and let us know what you decide on! :smile:

Thank you. I see you have alot of hand held bags. Does it become a bother for you. I actually like hand helds since i have alot of Coach but my Coach collection is large enough that i can change based on what color I wear. I will only have one LV that i want to carry almost everyday so i dont know if i should start with shoulder bag or speedy. what do you carry most of?