Advice required

I emailed customer service today and they have confirmed they have received my bag and it's now waiting to be reviewed by the Head of Production Quality, that sounds all very official or is that what they normally do ?

Which reminds me that I STILL haven't heard back after my disastrous emerald Lexy incident in January! Admittedly, I returned her for a refund, as the love was lost after the state she arrived in, but I was indeed due to hear from the Head of Production Quality when he was "next in the office". I assume he did a runner ...

I do hope that you get a positive, swift outcome with your Lexy, Izzybet. :smile:

I have just received confirmation from M Customer Services that I can have an exchange or refund for my creamy pink Alexa. Now I am pleased they resolved the issue quickly, but that leaves with a dilemma on what to do....
How do the vouchers work? Can you only use them in a Mulberry store in person?
If I go for an exchange will they source another creamy pink Alexa? I don't want another one as I would be worried about the same thing happening again.

Which reminds me that I STILL haven't heard back after my disastrous emerald Lexy incident in January! Admittedly, I returned her for a refund, as the love was lost after the state she arrived in, but I was indeed due to hear from the Head of Production Quality when he was "next in the office". I assume he did a runner ...

I do hope that you get a positive, swift outcome with your Lexy, Izzybet. :smile:
WHAT?!?!? Are you serious?

I have just received confirmation from M Customer Services that I can have an exchange or refund for my creamy pink Alexa. Now I am pleased they resolved the issue quickly, but that leaves with a dilemma on what to do....
How do the vouchers work? Can you only use them in a Mulberry store in person?
If I go for an exchange will they source another creamy pink Alexa? I don't want another one as I would be worried about the same thing happening again.

Well done! Good result as expected :smile: You can use the vouchers in a Mulberry Store or Outlet. They don't have the facility online. You can use them mail order to a store. I have done this. You send them in by SD keeping a scan or pic for safety. They will send vouchers back for the price difference if you choose something of less value or you can pay the difference by card over the phone if the bag you want costs more. I have also had a replacement sent out from Customer Service when I didn't want to replace with the same style. You can exchange through them for a different bag of the same value. Let us know what you decide on and looking forward to seeing pics.

That's good customer service I think, let us know what you decide to do..
I'm having an issue with a bag currently in a similar colour, not a mulberry though (a chloe Marcie in nude pink), but it's not a colour issue it's the stitching coming apart from the long shoulder strap, it's only 6 weeks old. I took it into the department store I bought it from and they said they had to contact the supplier as I refused a "repair" where they just send it off to their local repairer (the department store that is), I'd only had it for 6 weeks so I was not happy with that response. They said they would get back to me but it's been almost 2 weeks and I haven't heard anything. I pushed for a return as I lost a bit of confidence based on my experience :sad: I hope I end up with a result like yours, it's too much money.

Thanks, I think I am going to have to go for the exchange route. I live in Guernsey and we do not have any stores locally and I know the outlets will not send to me because the VAT would need to be removed. I am not sure if this would be the same as the M stores.
With an exchange, do I ask them to find the bag I would like, and they do all the searching? I originally brought my bag in the Christmas sale so it's a shame the sale has now just finished as I may have been able to get something else at a sale price :sad:

Mills - I hope you get a response soon, I was told to wait 6-8 weeks so it was a really nice surprise to hear from them yesterday :smile:

Hi experienced Mulberry ladies, I used my creamy pink Alexa this weekend on a proper outing and the colour is already coming off the plaited detail. What would you do? I don't have a store locally, so I will have to post the bag, what options do they give you on repairing the bags ? TIAView attachment 2662237

I have always had nothing but excellent service and positive service from Mulberry customer service.

If they haven't been able to repair it I have always had a refund or replacement. They have on some occasions tracked down a replacement after checking for stock.

Good luck, let us know how you get on

I have always had nothing but excellent service and positive service from Mulberry customer service.

If they haven't been able to repair it I have always had a refund or replacement. They have on some occasions tracked down a replacement after checking for stock.

Good luck, let us know how you get on

That's good to hear, I have asked them if they can exchange it for a ink Alexa, as looking at photos the leather seems to be be dyed all the way through, rather than the colour being a coating on top.

That's good to hear, I have asked them if they can exchange it for a ink Alexa, as looking at photos the leather seems to be be dyed all the way through, rather than the colour being a coating on top.

There was an regular ink Alexa at Cheshire Oaks today. These are a special purchase made for the Outlets and are a darker shade than the original ink Alexas. £626 I think.

Thanks, I think I am going to have to go for the exchange route. I live in Guernsey and we do not have any stores locally and I know the outlets will not send to me because the VAT would need to be removed. I am not sure if this would be the same as the M stores.
With an exchange, do I ask them to find the bag I would like, and they do all the searching? I originally brought my bag in the Christmas sale so it's a shame the sale has now just finished as I may have been able to get something else at a sale price :sad:

Mills - I hope you get a response soon, I was told to wait 6-8 weeks so it was a really nice surprise to hear from them yesterday :smile:
Hi Izzybet. Sorry to hear of your dilemma. I live in Jersey and unfortunately none of the outlet stores with post to the Channel Islands. They used to years ago but haven't done for the last few years. You can order from mulberry direct and they will deduct the VAT for you. Hope you get it sorted out soon xxx

Hi Izzybet. Sorry to hear of your dilemma. I live in Jersey and unfortunately none of the outlet stores with post to the Channel Islands. They used to years ago but haven't done for the last few years. You can order from mulberry direct and they will deduct the VAT for you. Hope you get it sorted out soon xxx

Hi Charlottemouse :smile: I am hoping that they will arrange for a bag to be transferred to customer services and then they can send it on to me with the vat removed of course!

Oh no, they don't have any ink Alexa's in the warehouse or stores :sad: Customer services have asked if I would like to choose another colour or bag..
An Alexa bag is the one for me, does anyone have any suggestions of colours similar to ink ?