Advice required in relation to purchase of bbag - paid through paypal NOT ebay

^crikey - what a revelation. I didn't see that one coming as I was reading this thread.

It was very good of you to admit and apologize to miss_lucky88. I hope the transaction is bumbling along quite well now. phew!

I have been in that silent waiting-for-the-seller-to-respond before and it is really nerve wracking! And after reading of so many eBay scams it's so nice to read one that has such a happy ending! Yea!!!

Just wanted to say thanks to all those who have offered advice/suggestions/"listened" to me..it has been much appreciated!

Regardless of how this situation turns out, buying outside of ebay is something I will never do again. I am usually much more "internet savvy" than this and don't know what I was thinking.

Also, just to give you guys an update - I have since received notification via paypal that the item will be shipped via USPS express international with a tracking number.

I am hoping that this story will have a happy ending but know if it doesn't, that the lesson is mine to learn :sad: And it could be a very expensive lesson at that :cry: