Advice required in relation to purchase of bbag - paid through paypal NOT ebay

cookie888

Apr 18, 2009
Surrey, UK
^crikey - what a revelation. I didn't see that one coming as I was reading this thread.

It was very good of you to admit and apologize to miss_lucky88. I hope the transaction is bumbling along quite well now. phew!

pukasonqo

goddess of suburbia
O.G.
Dec 20, 2006
0z
wow! i am glad things worked out well this time!
glad the seller came on board to explain what the problem was...good luck to you both!

chinkee21

My Dream Ring!
O.G.
Nov 6, 2007
Hong Kong
miss_lucky, I just got your PM. So glad you are now communicating with your seller! Hope you get your bag soon, safe and sound!

SassieMe

Don't encourage me!!
O.G.
Aug 3, 2009
Massachusetts
I have been in that silent waiting-for-the-seller-to-respond before and it is really nerve wracking! And after reading of so many eBay scams it's so nice to read one that has such a happy ending! Yea!!!

korzinka

Jan 2, 2009
I have been in that silent waiting-for-the-seller-to-respond before and it is really nerve wracking! And after reading of so many eBay scams it's so nice to read one that has such a happy ending! Yea!!!
It has not exactly ended yet... Until the buyer has received the item...;)

miss_lucky88

Aug 6, 2008
Just wanted to say thanks to all those who have offered advice/suggestions/"listened" to me..it has been much appreciated!

Regardless of how this situation turns out, buying outside of ebay is something I will never do again. I am usually much more "internet savvy" than this and don't know what I was thinking.

Also, just to give you guys an update - I have since received notification via paypal that the item will be shipped via USPS express international with a tracking number.

I am hoping that this story will have a happy ending but know if it doesn't, that the lesson is mine to learn :sad: And it could be a very expensive lesson at that :cry: