advice: red epi or damier zippy organizer?

1. hi folks -- I am in dubai and went to the LV here today. I wanted to look at the zippy organizer, which is SO expensive but I really like it and i think it's the best wallet for me. i want to get either the damier or the red epi.

so far, only the mono, damier and black epi have ever been on elux that i have seen -- but they had a red epi in the store, which is really what i thought i wanted. it is gorgeous, esp. with the new silver hardware.

anyway, did i mention how expensive it is? OK, so i looked at every other wallet in the place to make sure I wanted that one!

my question concerns the color. i am having second thoughts about the red. the zippy organizer is really large, and i am almost a little self-conscience at the thought of hauling this bright red massive thing out of my bag when i want to buy groceries or whatever. also, i think the red makes t look even a bit large than it is. the damier version would be somewhat more subdued.

the trouble with the damier, on the other hand, is that i have two damier bags, and i really DON'T want to be all matchy-matchy with my bags and wallet. the damier bags are definitely the ones I carry most frequently -- almost every day.

I also have a blue epi bag, as well as a green michael kors bag, and a red coach bag; I only carry these occasionally. would it look too strange pulling a red wallet out of a, say, green bag? normally I don't think AT ALL about clashing (or matching) my wallet and bag, but i think that is because I have only ever had black wallets. :smile:

I don't really want to get the black epi zippy b/c I actually think that would be a bit boring to spend $600 on -- if i want another black wallet, I'd get something cheaper!

so, it's between the red epi and the damier zippy. I'd really appreciate your thoughts b/c I want to go back tomorrow and get one or the other -- no sales tax in dubai!!

thanks!

2. damier

3. since your first love is the red epi, i saw you get it! if you buy a damier you will be thinking about the red epi. its gorgeous! i do agree that the red makes item look "larger". yesterday i went to go see the passy pm and it looked huge in red. i will probably opt for the black instead.

4. I love both fabrics too! If it were up to me, I'd get the red Epi.

5. i'm going to say, epi red! its such a beautiful colour!

6. red epi without a doubt ... simply gorgeous!

7. Red Epi!!

I have a red epi bag and the color is beautiful. I don't think you'll regret that, especially if it's what you were initially attracted to!

8. I am totally not a matchy matchy person - I carry a vintage Chanel small wallet in my LV - however I think it is very sharp to use a Damier
    wallet in a Damier purse -

9. Red Epi!

10. my vote is RED EPI!

11. EPI!!!:love:

12. red epi, or maybe the blue epi? the new epis do come in that blue with silver hardware =]

13. Get the red Epi please!

14. I think you could get the epi. I don't think the epi colour clashes with the damier bag at all.

15. Red Epi is gorgeous :love:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice