Advice re: Pompon

muchstuff

Incorrigible Bagaholic
Authenticator
Jun 6, 2014
Can I please see mod shots re: the difference between the regular and mini Pompon on shorties? (I'm 5'1"). My latest crush...but not sure of size, I really need to see it on a body! (There are only two sizes, correct?) TIA!

Hi there! You got my pompon bug too eh? (Mine sort of went away, thank goodness, because I have no money hahahaha). But then the bug changed to a metallic silver (gris aluminim) bug. HA!

ANYWAY...

Yes, there are two sizes. Big (discontinued) and small. I am not a shorty so I can't help you with mod shots but I hope someone can assist!

Good luck!!

Hi there! You got my pompon bug too eh? (Mine sort of went away, thank goodness, because I have no money hahahaha). But then the bug changed to a metallic silver (gris aluminim) bug. HA!

ANYWAY...

Yes, there are two sizes. Big (discontinued) and small. I am not a shorty so I can't help you with mod shots but I hope someone can assist!

Good luck!!

I think I've seen a couple of those gris aluminum bags for sale recently, very cool!

I've found the lovely dragonette's post of her rocking her mini Pompon...any petites out there with a mod shot of the larger size?

Hi muchstuff, i used to owned Pompon in GGH. It's gorgeous in G21 but it's just too heavy! Almost 2kg when empty. Thus i sold it away. It's capacity is big. So it will be really heavy if you load it up. It may be good as a occasional bag, but not a daily bag IMO, unless its classic hardware perhaps??

As for Mini Pompon, it's one of my favorite. What i can carry in a City, i can carry in a MP. It has few ways of carrying too. By hand, on shoulder or cross body. Go for the G12, it's really gorgeous & more classic looking too!

Good luck in your finding ;)

Thanks, I love big bags...but there 's a limit...:P. dragonete's looks gorgey!

Hi muchstuff, i used to owned Pompon in GGH. It's gorgeous in G21 but it's just too heavy! Almost 2kg when empty. Thus i sold it away. It's capacity is big. So it will be really heavy if you load it up. It may be good as a occasional bag, but not a daily bag IMO, unless its classic hardware perhaps??

As for Mini Pompon, it's one of my favorite. What i can carry in a City, i can carry in a MP. It has few ways of carrying too. By hand, on shoulder or cross body. Go for the G12, it's really gorgeous & more classic looking too!

Good luck in your finding ;)

Thanks peace, I'll start with the mini and see... I don't carry a lot these days, but I love the huge expanse of leather on the larger bags...:P