Advice please....

It depends, I think either one would look great. If you'll wear it crossbody, I think the 25 would look best. Also depends on if the things you'll want to carry will fit in the 25. Good luck deciding!

I'm the same height and I have both 25 and 30. 25 is a little easier to manage. My advice is the get the 25 b empreinte. The opening is bigger and somehow seems to fit just a little more. Good luck!

25!
I have speedy b30 in mono and after using emp speedy 25, I find 30 way too big to carry as crossbody. I still have LE speedies in 30, I never carry them anymore. I'm around 5'1". :smile:

I am looking to purchase a Damier Ebene Speedy Bandouliere. I am about 5'0 - 5'1 what size would be better a 25 or 30?
25 for sure, it will look like a purse a size 30 will look like a piece of luggage or small duffel bag:smile: 25 looks great cross body, on the shoulder or handheld. In my opinion the 30 does not look good and is awkward warn cross body.. I owned a size 30 speedy b twice and sold it both times. I finally purchased a size 25 speedy b and love it:smile: I am 5 foot 2.

I'm 5'2 (115 lbs) but prefer the 30 - I have a 25 in azur (not speedy B) and I rarely use it because of the opening and the shorter handle drop. In the DE I have the 30 because I think it looks slightly smaller in this design. I think it really depends on what you carry. If what you carry will fit in a 25 then I think it's good, especially crossbody. If you feel like you will be most carrying it handheld and you carry more - then definitely the 30. At 5'2 I really feel the 25 looks a tad bit small on me with hand carry.