Advice Please?

Kathy K

O.G.
Feb 24, 2006
Ladies, I need your advice! I currently have two black bags: a very conservative Ferragamo, and a Botkier stirrup. I use the Ferragamo for important business meetings, and the Botkier for virtually every other occasion when I want a black purse. I think the Botkier is pretty casual, so I wanted something in between, and bought the Kooba Maria (just tried to upload a pic -- not sure it worked).

Anyway, The Purse Store in Bethesda miraculously got the Kooba to be overnight, and it arrived yesterday. Hubby thinks it is as casual as the Botkier, and not appropriate for business attire.

What do you guys think? Is he right?:shrugs:

Attachments

• KOOB-WY101_V1.jpg
    KOOB-WY101_V1.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 57
Thanks, ladies. I probably should have explained that I wear a lot of "business casual" when I don't have meetings -- dress pants, heels, and a sweater, for example. Still think it's too casual?

I agree that I wouldn't wear it with a suit; its the tassles (though spuer-cute) are what makes it more casual. I have to dress pretty formally for work so I don't know much you can get away with in a business casual office, but I think I can picture someone carrying it with a sweater and nice pants.

Yeah I think the bag would be cute with sweaters & nice pants--just not with a full on suit!!

So since you said you dress more business casual for work--I think it'd go great!!! :smile:

Thank you, ladies, for all your candid advice. I ended up driving to the Purse Store (isn't too far from where I live), and fell in love with a Carlos Falchi doctor's bag in blue. This is my first Falchi, and makes me wonder why no one talks about this designer on the PF. I LOVE this bag.

I'll miss the Kooba, but ended up happy. Thanks, ladies!!!