Advice please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TINOTINO

Apr 20, 2010
HI TPFER'S!
Ok here's the deal...........I'm debating whether to sell my lightly used monogram galliera pm which I hardly use much. My sister's friend has offered to buy it from me, although I dont use it much I dont know if I would miss it when it's gone. My current bags includes: Trevi pm, Damier Speedy 30, Monogram Tivoli pm, Stephen sprouse rose speedy 30, Damier neverfull mm, Westminster pm, Red epi speedy 25 and of course the Galliera! PLease help because my sister's friend is constanly asking me about buying my galliera which makes it that much harder to decide! Btw my bag is still in mint condition and although she has offered a great price on it I just dont know if I would regret selling it and then turn around and buy it again and have to put in additional money which makes no sense to me! What would u guys do? Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

If you think you might regret it or might use it more in the future, then don't sell. Plus, it looks to be your only mono shoulder bag. If you're considering selling to buy something you'd want more or get more use out of, then maybe selling would be a good idea. Sorry, I don't seem to be much help...

i have the tivoli pm and also the rose speedy which are monogram but i always tend to use my trevi or neverfull so i dont know what to do! It's such a beautiful bag but maybe I tend to stay away from monogram bags because of the vachetta?

how often do you use it? when did you buy it? if its in mint condition it makes me wonder if you need it? but if it makes your heart sing then keep it and politely decline her.

ive used it a total of maybe 6 times if that? i bought it around my bday in august of this year! I feel like maybe I got the galliera because its such a pretty bag and when I see other people carrying it grabs my attention no matter what Im doing? But since Ive had it, it tends to stay in the dustbag more then anything!

i say keep it. if there is a slightest doubt you might regret it, then don't sell it bc you'll going to miss it when it's gone. i'm very surprise you don't use it since the galliera is such a comfortable bag. what's holding you back? is there another bag you want to fund? if not, i see no reason to sell.

If you're no using it sell it. If you decide you want it again,try going the preloved route. You'd save money and I've seen a few out there in great condition and a good price !

it sounds like you want to sell it, but you have the slightest bit of doubt since you think you might regret it. i wouldn't sell it right now. maybe wait another month or two and evaluate if you have worn it at all during that time period and if you think you would miss it at all. if you don't wear it at all in the next month or two and it's just hanging out in your closet, then i'd consider selling it. you've only had it since august and you have enough of a collection that you have plenty of options. i think it might be too soon to pull the trigger and sell.

^^ I agree, sell it when you are 100% sure you want to sell it. The last thing you want is to regret the decision. Don't let anyone pressure you into it either. You'll be losing money and you're not even sure you want to sell it. You bought it for a reason, so give it another good long try and if you end up HATING it, then sell it.

If you are not using it, then sell it. If haven't used for couple months, then you probably will not use it in the future. Atleast this is the way how i see it. If its going to sit in the closet, then what's the point. Sell it and you say it will be going for a good price. So go for it and buy something that you really like and which you will use.

Why do you think you dont use it, what about it, other than vachetta, makes you not use it? If the reasons are going to be valid for a long time, then sell it. If the reasons you don't use it now is going to go away, then keep it. Kwim?