Advice please

i agree.. give them a few days, they may be gone for a vacation right now..... wed morning is fine..... just to be sure that things are cool..

Great daycare is so difficult to find so it's hard to believe someone would pass up such a wonderful opportunity! I take my son to a private in-home daycare and she has a huge waiting list to get in. She has had to really crack down on parents making late payments, etc. I feel bad for her because she absolutely hates having to ask to be paid. Actually, she just "fired" a family due to late payments and just drama in general with the whole family.

I agree with your plan--call her personally on Wednesday morning and if they don't pay immediately, move on to the next family. It is difficult, but bottom line is that it is still business.:yes:

I know it's business-it just all feels so personal-and, like i said before, i just hate having to ask people for money-I know I am obviously going to have to in this case unless by some miracle, they send the money on their own before Wednesday. Don't people understand what sort of predicament they put others in by behaving this way?

Again-thanks for the advice everyone-this has been weighing on my mind for days now.