Advice please! Which do you prefer... Valentino Rockstuds!

Matte! Just spray your new shoes with leather protector spray before you wear them and then do it again every season. Besides, scuffs on light color patent leather sometime comes out as a black/dark scuff, so it is just as unsightly. But frankly, no one will see it unless their noses are 4 inches from your shoes. So enjoy them, they are the most comfortable heels!
I ordered the noir rockstuds in the matte black leather, I've never sprayed my shoes before with leather protector.. Is there a spray that you use that you would recommend? Thanks in advance!

As long as you put leather protectants and clean them once in a while I don't see the problem with purchasing the matte ones. In this color I personally prefer the matte ones as well. Either one you chose will be beautiful either way.

Matte! Just spray your new shoes with leather protector spray before you wear them and then do it again every season. Besides, scuffs on light color patent leather sometime comes out as a black/dark scuff, so it is just as unsightly. But frankly, no one will see it unless their noses are 4 inches from your shoes. So enjoy them, they are the most comfortable heels!
Do u spray patent shoes too?