Advice please: thinking of selling jumbo

As much as I love reissue, I will not sell any of my jumbos to fund it. Yes you look awesome with m/l. But I think the jumbo looks great on you double strapped too. So you have an option of the m/l and a "bigger" bag with the jumbo. The price of the classic is just going to go up up and up, so you can never buy back the jumbo for what u paid for. Plus I like it how your jumbo is SHW and your m/l is GHW, it gives you a variety. Think hard before you let her go!!! She is such a beauty. I have the same bag. While I don't use her as often now, I still love her and I will never let her go!!

As much as I love reissue, I will not sell any of my jumbos to fund it. Yes you look awesome with m/l. But I think the jumbo looks great on you double strapped too. So you have an option of the m/l and a "bigger" bag with the jumbo. The price of the classic is just going to go up up and up, so you can never buy back the jumbo for what u paid for. Plus I like it how your jumbo is SHW and your m/l is GHW, it gives you a variety. Think hard before you let her go!!! She is such a beauty. I have the same bag. While I don't use her as often now, I still love her and I will never let her go!!

Thanks, I think you are right.

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum mobile app

The jumbo looks fabulous on you, the m/l looks great as well.
I had the same issue, I thought the jumbo was too large when I got my m/l and boy bags, however it is always good to have a larger bag just in case you need to carry a little more sometimes.

Plus reselling on eBay is kinda really scary, (definitely look on the eBay section here for tips on not getting scammed) and consignment shops will take a large percentage of the profit.

:/
If you still love it even a little bit, you will regret it in the future.

Not to mention, all those price increases. :sad:

Honestly I think the jumbo looks perfectly fine on you.

My frame is similar to yours and I still love jumbo more than m/l. I use my jumbo more too for the space.

Good luck in making the right decision :smile:

as much as i love reissue, i will not sell any of my jumbos to fund it. Yes you look awesome with m/l. But i think the jumbo looks great on you double strapped too. So you have an option of the m/l and a "bigger" bag with the jumbo. The price of the classic is just going to go up up and up, so you can never buy back the jumbo for what u paid for. Plus i like it how your jumbo is shw and your m/l is ghw, it gives you a variety. Think hard before you let her go!!! She is such a beauty. I have the same bag. While i don't use her as often now, i still love her and i will never let her go!!

+1

I think jumbo looks fine on you. It's a matter of personal preference really and it's a waste to keep such an expensive bag that you fell out of love. Perhaps you may want to sell it off to fund for a new bag that you will use more often. Chanel regrets are way too expensive. Good luck in your decision.

I think the jumbo looks ok double strap. I only can wear mine double strap. I think reissue is perfect size since not as large/heavy as jumbo. I have all three bags. I am just 5'1 but not as petite. The reissue is my favorite size/weight.

Selling is tough since usually lose money. But if you don't use a bag that's a lot of money going toward something not used too. Perhaps use some more to decide if you truly do not like before you sell.

I'm 5'1" and love the jumbo. You can shorten the strap with ribbon and it will look a lot better. You can search the forum as this was discussed. The jumbo fits so much more and with m/l can't fit as much and it will sag if you put to much over time