ADVICE PLEASE!.........Patchwork Burberry Rainboots

deelaa

When in Rome....
O.G.
Mar 13, 2007
I received the limited edition patchwork burberry rainboots as a gift and the top part of the boot is tight around my calf:wtf::crybaby::wtf:.........I really like these boots :heart: and I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions on how to make that part of the boot a little more comfortable????......TIA!!!!!!:yes:

I'm not sure if it's sold out, but I do know the size makes a difference. I normally wear a size 6 and I bought the haymarket rain boots and they were tight around my calf but I was still able to wear them when I wore it with skinny jeans. I read somewhere on tpf that it stretches a little bit after awhilel, but didn't want to take the chance so I exchanged it for a size 7 and it's not tight at all around the calf. Hope it works out for you.

Thanks ACS........I normally wear a 6.5 and received a size 37 and I just happen to have thick calves:P.........but i will take your suggestion and wear them to see what happens..........I really :heart: these boots........thanks again:yes:

Aww I should have asked here too before I returned my belted studded boots the other day because of the same prob.

LOL!!!!.............I am sooooo happy to hear I'm not the only thick calfed person here:yahoo:........BTW, Sorry about your boots which one did you have?........I think burberry make the cutest rainboots.

Lol.... I had these, I love them but like I said ended up returning them.. :sad:

bboots.jpg

those are really cute!........i remember seeing them in the burberry boutique, do you think you would go back and get them if they still are available?........like I said before burberry makes the best looking rain boots:yes:...........