ADVICE PLEASE!.........Patchwork Burberry Rainboots

deelaa

When in Rome....
O.G.
Mar 13, 2007
I received the limited edition patchwork burberry rainboots as a gift and the top part of the boot is tight around my calf:wtf::crybaby::wtf:.........I really like these boots :heart: and I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions on how to make that part of the boot a little more comfortable????......TIA!!!!!!:yes:

ACS

O.G.
Feb 15, 2008
I think it might stretch a little. Maybe you can try to exchange for a different size?

deelaa

When in Rome....
O.G.
Mar 13, 2007
Thanks, ACS:tup:......Will they stretch with wear?.......also, will the size make a difference?, isnt this style sold out?:confused1:??

ACS

O.G.
Feb 15, 2008
I'm not sure if it's sold out, but I do know the size makes a difference. I normally wear a size 6 and I bought the haymarket rain boots and they were tight around my calf but I was still able to wear them when I wore it with skinny jeans. I read somewhere on tpf that it stretches a little bit after awhilel, but didn't want to take the chance so I exchanged it for a size 7 and it's not tight at all around the calf. Hope it works out for you.

deelaa

When in Rome....
O.G.
Mar 13, 2007
Thanks ACS........I normally wear a 6.5 and received a size 37 and I just happen to have thick calves:P.........but i will take your suggestion and wear them to see what happens..........I really :heart: these boots........thanks again:yes:

deelaa

When in Rome....
O.G.
Mar 13, 2007
Aww I should have asked here too before I returned my belted studded boots the other day because of the same prob.

LOL!!!!.............I am sooooo happy to hear I'm not the only thick calfed person here:yahoo:........BTW, Sorry about your boots which one did you have?........I think burberry make the cutest rainboots.

deelaa

When in Rome....
O.G.
Mar 13, 2007
those are really cute!........i remember seeing them in the burberry boutique, do you think you would go back and get them if they still are available?........like I said before burberry makes the best looking rain boots:yes:...........

costarica6

Shopaholic
O.G.
Jan 7, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
I have the same problem with my calf. I have two rain boots that squeeze me, but I'm determined to be able to fit them soon. I'm dieting like crazy!