Advice please on my Chamonix Kelly

^Yesterday I accidentally stained the VN part of my Herbag with water while I was cleaning it. I wiped it off instantly and it's gone completely. So I guess it depends. I also found the scratches not too bad at all, and I traveled with it on an airplane and shlepped it around.

C - you're right - if you wipe it off straight away, it will be fine. I got a water spot, and didn't realise, and it has left a mark (this is the Vache Naturale, ladies)....but I agree with no marks if you tend to it straight away.

I agree with you, C, on the scratches on VN, too, but I wanted to kind of highlight the differences between Nat. Chamonix and VN....well, my experiences, anyway!!

by the way, I'm so glad you love your Herbag! I think it was SUCH an underrated bag - I adore mine!

Wow! You gals are great! :heart: :smile:

Thank you for letting me know that Chamonix isn't as delicate as I thought it was. That makes me feel a lot better.

Now my next question -- do you think I can wear it with jeans or casually and it will still look okay? I am just not into dressing up these days....:rolleyes:

Oh - and as for what I would want instead of this - my DREAM bag is a rose dragee birkin or kelly. LOL! That is a lreally ight color so I guess I don't know why I'm so worried about the chamonix!