Advice please! LV mono Galleria PM- keep or sell?

nainap

Aug 14, 2012
This was my first LV bag, so I am sentimental about it. But I don't love it as I used to before. Maybe I am bored of it, not sure! It's been 5 years since I bought it. Just wondering if I should sell and get something else? Or keep it? Give me some advice!

axcarter

LV LaLa Land
Aug 9, 2012
U.S.A
This was my first LV bag, so I am sentimental about it. But I don't love it as I used to before. Maybe I am bored of it, not sure! It's been 5 years since I bought it. Just wondering if I should sell and get something else? Or keep it? Give me some advice!
I think you answered your own question by saying you don't love it like you used to.
I think that happens to all of us. I understand it's your first LV but no sense holding onto it if you don't use it or don't love it. I'd use it again for the next couple of days and confirm if you still have use for it or if you wouldn't even notice if it's gone. I know how hard it is. I've sold lots that I thought I'd miss but I really don't miss them at all. :smile:

Reactions: Trailrider52

LVLoveaffair

Bagaholic
O.G.
Jul 16, 2009
Sunny Florida
I would take it out and carry it for a week and see if you still feel the same way. I have the same bag-- years ago it was my HG bag. I don't really carry it as much as I used to- I've been using my Evas or NF's a lot this summer but I've made so many mistakes by selling bags I thought I would never miss and then I went out and re-bought them. I bought the Noe GM twice and the Alma PM three times so far. I try to hold onto discontinued bags- in fact I just sold one of mine and now plan to buy it back again. LOL!!

Tulip2

Howdy Y'all
Oct 22, 2012
Deep In The Heart of TX
May I ask why you don't love it anymore? I'm considering one and any information would help with my decision. TIA! :smile:

Reactions: Trailrider52

SHHMOM

Feb 13, 2013
USA
Have you sold before? I keep going through this too. I have too bags I force myself to use and keep planning on selling and then chicken out. The rational non emotional choice is to sell and the. You can use the money one something else and it can find a loving home.

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum mobile app

sgj99

O.G.
Jun 17, 2008
Houston/Galveston
if you're questioning it than you are probably not ready to sell it. i never sell a bag until i am positive i don't want it any more.

katiel00

May 29, 2014
California
I used to hold onto bags for sentimental reasons, even if I never used the bag. But I think of it this way. You have $$$ sitting on your shelf. If it was a brick of cash would you feel differently? Thats how I look at it. I just sold 2 bags to fund a bag I wanted and I am SO happy! Also, you can always buy it again if for some reason you thought it was a mistake! GLD :biggrin:

ninakt

Nov 6, 2011
europe
There is no easy answer on this one.
Galliera is just so pretty, its going to be very hard to find one, if you ever regret selling it.
On the other hand, these bags are made to be used, most of my LVs are very seldom carried
and I sometimes think, I should sell some of them. I just cant. Its complicated, like almost
I was married with them:smile:
My Bf just asked, how many you have and do you keep them behind a class door? And why dont you use them?
Her NF mono is used to the end, with a strong patina and its one of the most gorgeus LV I have
ever seen.
Then, if preselling value is low,It is better to keep.

spylove22

O.G.
Jun 29, 2006
I got a pretty good price for mine from Yoogis, I would do it, you can always use the funds for another bag.

nainap

Aug 14, 2012
Thanks for all the opinions ladies! Never sold a bag before, only been buying them lol. Took her for a spin today, I still like the bag! I can carry so much in it and somehow it feels a little different from all the LV's I generally see around here! Maybe I'm not ready to sell, after all :smile: I think it's the boredom of having had it for too long!

nainap

Aug 14, 2012
May I ask why you don't love it anymore? I'm considering one and any information would help with my decision. TIA! :smile:
Hi, it's not that I don't love the bag because of any particular reason, I think I've just had it for too long! Otherwise it is a lovely, spacious bag and as I mentioned, it does look a little different compared to a lot of LV bags out there!