Advice please ladies- Beige Antigona

MapleLuxe

Nov 30, 2013
So I have a medium black Antigona which i love to death and currently wear daily. Im tall at over 5ft 10 so the size works really well with my frame.

Today I purchased the medium beige (current season beige which is sugar leather and a nice mid warm beige) as i thought it would be perfect for summer and for lighter color outfits.

Here is the problem- when I google 'beige antigona' or instagram the bag to see outfit ideas...unlike with the black color, very few images come up. I feel like.. 'do people think the beige is ugly?' Is there a reason its not more popular? And now im even tempted to return it as I feel like I may be missing something.. when the bag loses shape does it look horrendous in beige or something? Noone seems to have the beige!!

Does anyone have any beige antigona pics (bag or outift pics) that they can upload to make me regain confidence in the color?

I love the beige and don't think you could ever go wrong with such a neutral color. I think in general that the seasonal colors won't have AS many photos online as something as basic as black. I wouldn't sweat it :smile:

I wouldn't worry, if you like it then who cares? Personally it doesn't bother me if I have a bag that doesn't seem very popular, if I like it then that's more important to me.

I like the beige and think it's a lovely neutral colour and I haven't read about any issues with it (although you may need to wait for the experts to respond to clarify that). If you like it then just enjoy using it and having a more 'exclusive' bag :flowers:

Beige is a great color. Personally, I think it goes well with any outfit since it's a neutral color. It'll be a good alternative to the black that you already have. :smile:

Beige is a beautiful classic neutral. There are many seasonal colors that are HTF on google images. If you want to see celeb shots, I believe Kourtney Kardashian has one in the shiny leather. Another TPFr has it in the small shiny and posted great pictures.

I wouldn't worry about it being popular or not. Beige is classic and is a great way to expand your Antigona family. It will be a great way to enjoy wearing an ant during spring and summer! Enjoy!

i bought the same color in small and i totally love it! it's currently my daily bag and i find the color easy to match with anything. i also love that it can be dressed up or down. sorry i don't have any pics to share besides the one i posted when i first got it...

Glad to hear you are keeping it! I'm actually on the hunt for beige in the shiny leather. Ultimate holy grail bag.
Good luck finding it! I think there might be one or two for sale on ebay at the moment. That bag is impossible to find. I was lucky enough to get one, and I think I get more compliments on that bag than any other.

I bought a beige in medium today. It's absuletly beautiful. I was in the same boat as you, thinking beige wasn't so popular or nothing would suit it. But I'm glad I chose that colour.

I bought a beige in medium today. It's absuletly beautiful. I was in the same boat as you, thinking beige wasn't so popular or nothing would suit it. But I'm glad I chose that colour.

Oh im so glad to hear it!! I wore mine today and i was like 'yep definitely made the right decision!' Especially as everyone else I saw had black!!
Enjoy your bag!! We did good! :lol: