Advice please... DB repairing/replacing item

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello everyone. I need some advice from those of you who are more expert with DB. I purchased a bitsy bag direct from DB in December - the 31st to be exact, and I only opened it today. I have a lot of bags and just never opened it before ... anyway, so I unpack it today and there is significant damage to the handles, like wear/rubbing.. almost like a used bag. it is very noticeable, and a lot of wear. I noticed on the invoice that there is a 1-year warranty on defects, which this clearly is. But I don't see how to take advantage of that warranty? I tried to call and was on hold for 40 minutes and no one ever picked up. Do I just send it back? Will they replace or refund? What should I do.. sending emails and calling seems a waste of time. I have tried to email them before (about an order status) and never get replies. Thanks in advance.

2. Oh I am sorry. I think I would keep trying to get ahold of CS......not much help, I know.

3. I've had luck calling right a 9:00am. All 3 times I called, I was on hold no more than about 5 mins at the most.

I also don't think they would consider that as a defect. A defect would be something like thread coming lose or a bad zipper maybe. I may be wrong but your issue sounds more like a wear issue.

4. thank you... i called right at 9am and they answered right away... they are having me send the bag in for evaluation

5. Oh that's great! I'm glad my strategy worked for you and they took care of you

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice