Advice please about labels inside Prada bags

Hi
I'm currently scouring all the pre-loved sites (can't afford the prices of new bags any more) looking for a black Prada hobo style bag with silver hardware.

Now, it may be my dodgy memory but I don't recall, in all the years I've been looking at Prada bags (don't mean I've been looking for the current bag for years, lol) I've never noticed just how many seem to have the leather square label inside as opposed to the little plaque with Prada and made in Italy. I may simply have not noticed before but it seems a huge majority of the bags on the second hand market have these leather labels.

I'm so conscious anyway that many are probably fakes, so do I steer clear of the bags with these labels and is there any way of finding out which styles of bag had which type of interior label? It would be a really useful reference tool.

I've mainly been looking on Ebay (I'm in the UK so many of the good sites like Yoogi's closet are out of bounds as the import charges are so astronomical) and a few of the more reputable pre-loved sites. I know I'd be better buying from Prada but just can't afford it.
If anyone knows of a black hobo, must be silver hardware though, maybe one of the buckle strap ones, going for a good price please let me know. My current bag is falling to pieces and I need to find something asap!

Just to add, I seem to remember being told that some daino, deerskin, bags do have the leather Prada label as opposed to the little metal one but the bags I'm seeing aren't just deerskin, they're all sorts of leather including calf leather.
I've seen a few I quite like but am just so unsure about bidding because of this label issue. The photos aren't clear enough to upload for verification either, sadly.

It is impossible to detail which bags have which interior labels. Labels change with seasons. Some bags of the identical style will have different interior labels depending on when they were manufactured.

However, we can help if you go to the Authenticate this Prada forum and follow the instructions in post #1. Then you can post links, photos etc which can help the authenticators help you. If the item is in a bricks and mortar store, see if you can get photos of it and post them. The AT forum isn't restricted just to online auction requests. Here's the link to post #1.

https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/authenticate-this-prada.899598/