advice/opinions on the botkier bianca??

1. hey, this is my first thread so i hope i'm doing this right! anyway, i was just wondering if any of you had some opinions about the botkier bianca satchel..:sos: i read in another thread that the leather is thin/fragile, but i'm not sure if that's true, as i've never purchased a botkier bag before. also, i'm thinking of getting it in either the concord (its a deep wine/purple color) or rust (more of a camel/tan). what do you guys think? and would i be able to carry the rust colored throughout the springtime as well? thanks a lot! :smile: :angel:

2. Like I said in another thread I think it has alot to do with how you "use" your handbags. I am a real perfectionist about mine; where I sit them, carefully not to graze them against things, etc. The Bianca does have very soft lambskin. I do not use it for an everyday bag. It's a little dressier and a little more fragile as far as the leather goes. It's not the throw it in the bottom of the car and toss around bag. I find I can toss around a Kooba and it comes out unscathed but my "tossing" around" is minor compared to others. No children touch my bags and I wash my hands after eating etc before I touch my bag. I know it sounds extreme but food oils can stain the leather.
    I do love the Bianca but I think I will be selling mine soon. I have only used it once. I do not like the flap over clip you have to undo in order to unzip the bag. I feel like I need 3 hands. But it is gorgeous and if you want a really classy dress up bag, get one. I would definitely get the rust but I would pass on Camel.
    I just ordered a Botkier Bombay satchel in Rust and it's do to arrive tomorrow! I can't wait.

3. thanks lexie2000! the main purpose of my purchasing the botkier bianca would be to use as an "everyday" bag.. so now i am rethinking it if it really is as fragile as it sounds. i very careful with my handbags, and, well, most of my things, actually! however, i don't want the daunting task of being paranoid about a very fragile bag that scratches, etc easily.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice