Advice Once Again....

Momof3loveslv

Jul 21, 2019
So once again I am in a dilemma (first world problems at its finest). I posted that I purchased the PSM in reverse and it is beautiful but every time I’ve gone to use it I just put it back (it’s been a week) so I feel like it’s just not meant for me. My travels are finding me in NYC tomorrow and after speaking to client services I found out one of the boutiques there have both bags I’m looking for. My question is given a choice would you get the PSM in monogram or the MPA (either color)??? I want to have both in my collection just a matter of which one first.

I’m sorry you aren’t reaching for it! :sad: The reverse is such a beautiful bag since the majority of PSM owners have the Mono. I have both but carry the Reverse more due to that reason.
However, I agree with the others and would definitely get the PSM in Mono over the MPA. Have a safe trip!

I’m sorry you aren’t reaching for it! :sad: The reverse is such a beautiful bag since the majority of PSM owners have the Mono. I have both but carry the Reverse more due to that reason.
However, I agree with the others and would definitely get the PSM in Mono over the MPA. Have a safe trip!
It is absolutely gorgeous and one of the main reasons I ordered it was because it’s not the one everyone has but I’m just thrown off by it I’m leaning towards the PSM though!

Reactions: MsAmber