Advice Once Again....

Momof3loveslv

Jul 21, 2019
So once again I am in a dilemma (first world problems at its finest). I posted that I purchased the PSM in reverse and it is beautiful but every time I’ve gone to use it I just put it back (it’s been a week) so I feel like it’s just not meant for me. My travels are finding me in NYC tomorrow and after speaking to client services I found out one of the boutiques there have both bags I’m looking for. My question is given a choice would you get the PSM in monogram or the MPA (either color)??? I want to have both in my collection just a matter of which one first.

MsAmber

May 6, 2019
Texas
I’m sorry you aren’t reaching for it! :sad: The reverse is such a beautiful bag since the majority of PSM owners have the Mono. I have both but carry the Reverse more due to that reason.
However, I agree with the others and would definitely get the PSM in Mono over the MPA. Have a safe trip!

Momof3loveslv

Jul 21, 2019
I’m sorry you aren’t reaching for it! :sad: The reverse is such a beautiful bag since the majority of PSM owners have the Mono. I have both but carry the Reverse more due to that reason.
However, I agree with the others and would definitely get the PSM in Mono over the MPA. Have a safe trip!
It is absolutely gorgeous and one of the main reasons I ordered it was because it’s not the one everyone has but I’m just thrown off by it I’m leaning towards the PSM though!

Reactions: MsAmber

Momof3loveslv

Jul 21, 2019
I couldn’t say no the MPA in rose....beautiful in person! But plan on getting the PSM in the next couple weeks then off to ban island for the rest of the year lol