• LV Soft Lockit

• Hermes Birkin Black

• Celine Phantom Python Navy Blue

• Burberry Prorsum Bloomsbury Bag

• Saint Laurent Duffle 12 Black

• Loewe Amazona

• LV W Bag GM

• Fendi Monster Men Peekaboo

• Prada Saffiano Double Tote(Black or Bluette)

• Dior Diorissimo Bag (Black or Brown)

• Chanel Large Boy Reverso Bag

• LV Tadao PM (Damier Infini Leather, Fusion Color)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hi - I too am a boy and tend to go for womens bags just because I like the style of them more! Out of the ones you listed I'd go for the classic duffle 12 or the phantom. The classic duffle comes with a strap which will be handy and it's a great minimalistic design - but the only issue with them is they slouch a lot. I like the slouchy look of them though :smile:

I'm having a similar dilemma to you - don't know whether to go for another large SL Sac De Jour or a Celine mini luggage tote next. I only discovered a few weeks ago that Celine stopped doing the medium size in the luggage tote which is what I wanted, and I feel like the mini might be a little bit too small for me to pull off since I'm 6ft tall :sad:

Yay! We're on the same team. Right now I'm really leaning towards the phantom, the peekaboo and the kelly. This is so hard and it shouldn't be!!!! I have a mini luggage n I'm 5ft 8 and on the large size but the mini seems to work fine for me. Medium was discontinued a few years ago but the luggage can get heavy when its full so i suggest mini for you in a neutral color!:biggrin:

I vote for Fendi Men's Monster Peek-a-Boy! It's very unique, large, comfortable, has the adjustable shoulder strap and it's made out of gorgeous Selleria leather - which is very beautiful and durable. And you can wear it both ways - with the monster eyes peeking out and completely closed for a more classic conservative look. I think you will regret if you'll miss out on it.
The rest of the bags you can always buy/find later on.

I hope the Peek-a-Boy is still around when i visit the fendi boutique sometime next week. If it isn't then i might have to try my luck with the large women's version which i don't think should be a problem. Yeah, i totally agree with your statement!:biggrin:

Yes. Now I feel like my decision lies between a kelly, the fendi monster peekaboo and the celine python phantom. However, I feel a stronger pull towards the fendi peekaboo because it is produced in very little quantities, and if i don't pull the trigger now, i might regret it in the future. I am desperate for the SC as well but its going to be around a bit longer so got to have my priorities straight.:biggrin:

I think you're right. I like them in this order

1. Fendi Peekaboo. The one mod is my fave version.

2. Celine Phantom. Get it in a colour you can live with forever, the python lifts it from the confines of fashion.

3. H Kelly (but you'd look better with a Birkin 40). You are going to find a K fiddly, and though it may have a strap it's going to have to be a canvas one for the weight.

Here's of a modpic of me with my mom monster peekaboo.
View attachment 2719345
I like the large on me and I love the bug eye monster :smile: its so fun, the only draw back is the weight. I don't like using the shoulder strap of the peekaboo I prefer using at as hand held. I haven't seen the men's version so I can't say anything but I think the large women's version could be worn by men too.

Bet. peekaboo and phantom I go for the peekaboo bcoz for me its more incognito compare to celine.

Hth :smile:

:tup: