• LV Soft Lockit

• Hermes Birkin Black

• Celine Phantom Python Navy Blue

• Burberry Prorsum Bloomsbury Bag

• Saint Laurent Duffle 12 Black

• Loewe Amazona

• LV W Bag GM

• Fendi Monster Men Peekaboo

• Prada Saffiano Double Tote(Black or Bluette)

• Dior Diorissimo Bag (Black or Brown)

• Chanel Large Boy Reverso Bag

• LV Tadao PM (Damier Infini Leather, Fusion Color)

Results are only viewable after voting.

ujili

O.G.
Sep 10, 2009
Hi there. I am in search of a new bag and can't decide on which one. My collection currently consists of:
the enchained large boy chanel, (black)
Large Fendi 2jours (black)
mulberry bayswater, (brown)
givenchy antigona madonna tote, (black)
tods miky bag (tan)
louis vuitton naviglio, (damirr ebene canvas)
Burberry Big Crush (pink azaelea).

For the Fendi Monster Peekaboo, if I can get the mens version then i'll get that one but if not, the large women's version will have to suffice.

I want a bag with a shoulder strap but I love hand-held bags as well. For reference, I am a guy thats 5ft 8 tall with a large build so I like my bags big and always buy the biggest size possible. Out of my collection, the only real men bag i have is the louis vuitton naviglio. I personally like women's bags better but I am starting to like some men bags again so the Tadao PM and the Loewe Amazona in the poll selection is the only men bag i am considering for the moment. Comments and opinions are encouraged!:roflmfao:

Photos for reference are uploaded in the following order
Hermes Kelly 40 Gold
Dior Diorissimo Large Black
LV Sofia Coppola Bag in Black
Fendi Mens Peekaboo Monster Bag
Fendi Womens Peekaboo Monster Bag
Celine Python Edge Navy Blue
Chanel Reverso Boy Bage Large Grey
LV Soft Lockit
Saint Laurent Black Duffle 12
Burberry Prorsum Bloomsbury Bag
LV Tadao PM Tote (Damier Infini Leather, Fusion Color)
LOEWE AMAZONA Large
Prada Saffiano Double Tote (Black or Bluette)

Attachments

• 2-11731-221611--hermes-gold-togo-leather-40cm-kelly-bag-with-palladium-hardware----82.jpg
    2-11731-221611--hermes-gold-togo-leather-40cm-kelly-bag-with-palladium-hardware----82.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 865
  • diorissimo.jpg
    diorissimo.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 1,307
  • louis_vuitton_sc-collection-fw10-3.jpg
    louis_vuitton_sc-collection-fw10-3.jpg
    219.5 KB · Views: 879
  • Fendi-Mens-Peekaboo-Bag.jpg
    Fendi-Mens-Peekaboo-Bag.jpg
    224.1 KB · Views: 1,143
  • softlockit.jpg
    softlockit.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 893
  • Screen Shot 2014-08-14 at 1.22.57 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-08-14 at 1.22.57 AM.png
    368.3 KB · Views: 873
  • CELINEPYTHONEDGE.jpg
    CELINEPYTHONEDGE.jpg
    128.3 KB · Views: 884
  • Screen Shot 2014-08-14 at 1.19.50 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-08-14 at 1.19.50 AM.png
    446.8 KB · Views: 896
  • Saint_laurent_Black_Leather_Duffle_6_Bag_1.jpg
    Saint_laurent_Black_Leather_Duffle_6_Bag_1.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 947
  • Screen Shot 2014-08-14 at 1.29.23 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-08-14 at 1.29.23 AM.png
    962.4 KB · Views: 882
I forgot to mention the LV W Bag in GM size.

Attachments

• amazona-75-extra-large-bag-08.jpg
    amazona-75-extra-large-bag-08.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 831
  • Prada-Saffiano-Cuir-Double-Bag-Black.jpg
    Prada-Saffiano-Cuir-Double-Bag-Black.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 917
  • Louis_Vuitton_Damier_Infini_Tadao_Solar.jpg
    Louis_Vuitton_Damier_Infini_Tadao_Solar.jpg
    122.1 KB · Views: 874
  • W bag Vuitton 5 (1).jpg
    W bag Vuitton 5 (1).jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 849
Wow, that's a lot to choose from.

How about a phantom or a birkin? Only because I love seeing them on boys and while I have a phantom that I adore, I wouldn't mind adding a B to the collection some day.

Coming in 3rd would be the LV SC.

Good luck!

Woooh!!! That's a parade of bag to choose from. No wonder you are having hard time deciding what to get hahahaha

Among all the bag you listed, I like the Loewe Amazona, Celine Phantom Luggage and Fendi Peekaboo. But I think Loewe Amazona is good bag for your height and build. Its not too flashy, simple classic shape and I like the weight of it.

Good Luck man :smile:

Wow, that's a lot to choose from.

How about a phantom or a birkin? Only because I love seeing them on boys and while I have a phantom that I adore, I wouldn't mind adding a B to the collection some day.

Coming in 3rd would be the LV SC.

Good luck!

Yes. Now I feel like my decision lies between a kelly, the fendi monster peekaboo and the celine python phantom. However, I feel a stronger pull towards the fendi peekaboo because it is produced in very little quantities, and if i don't pull the trigger now, i might regret it in the future. I am desperate for the SC as well but its going to be around a bit longer so got to have my priorities straight.:biggrin:

Woooh!!! That's a parade of bag to choose from. No wonder you are having hard time deciding what to get hahahaha

Among all the bag you listed, I like the Loewe Amazona, Celine Phantom Luggage and Fendi Peekaboo. But I think Loewe Amazona is good bag for your height and build. Its not too flashy, simple classic shape and I like the weight of it.

Good Luck man :smile:

Thanks for your advice! Yeah, its a lot and i just can't get my head around it that i need advice. I like the phantom and the peekaboo as well. I think i might go for the peekaboo because the monster version is rare and produced in very little quantities so i might regret not getting it. If i can't get the mens version, the large women's version ought to do? What's your advice on this?

Here's of a modpic of me with my mom monster peekaboo.
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1408062997.864346.jpg
I like the large on me and I love the bug eye monster :smile: its so fun, the only draw back is the weight. I don't like using the shoulder strap of the peekaboo I prefer using at as hand held. I haven't seen the men's version so I can't say anything but I think the large women's version could be worn by men too.

Bet. peekaboo and phantom I go for the peekaboo bcoz for me its more incognito compare to celine.

Hth :smile:

Kelly - leaning towards this
Dior Diorissimo Large Black -also like this

Fendi Mens Peekaboo Monster Bag - my issue with this bag is I feel the monster design makes the bag look less luxurious and also I feel dates the bag more then a clean simple design. I love the peekaboo but just not the monster

Celine Python Edge Navy Blue - not a fan of Celine bags
Chanel Reverso Boy Bage Large Grey - if you've got one boy bag another seems overkill
LV Soft Lockit - something about the shape of this bag is a turn off for me
Saint Laurent Black Duffle 12 - my 3rd place choice
Burberry Prorsum Bloomsbury Bag - love it but again I feel the bag will be lacking an expensive look and will be dated with the design

Prada Saffiano Double Tote (Black or Bluette) - I've heard nothing but poor quality comments lately

Kelly first! I think that sooner or later you will buy one, so.. if you have the money now, you should get that wonderful bag before the price increase and we alll know that Hermes bags cost a lot more every year.

Hi - I too am a boy and tend to go for womens bags just because I like the style of them more! Out of the ones you listed I'd go for the classic duffle 12 or the phantom. The classic duffle comes with a strap which will be handy and it's a great minimalistic design - but the only issue with them is they slouch a lot. I like the slouchy look of them though :smile:

I'm having a similar dilemma to you - don't know whether to go for another large SL Sac De Jour or a Celine mini luggage tote next. I only discovered a few weeks ago that Celine stopped doing the medium size in the luggage tote which is what I wanted, and I feel like the mini might be a little bit too small for me to pull off since I'm 6ft tall :sad:

I vote for Fendi Men's Monster Peek-a-Boy! It's very unique, large, comfortable, has the adjustable shoulder strap and it's made out of gorgeous Selleria leather - which is very beautiful and durable. And you can wear it both ways - with the monster eyes peeking out and completely closed for a more classic conservative look. I think you will regret if you'll miss out on it.
The rest of the bags you can always buy/find later on.

Here's of a modpic of me with my mom monster peekaboo.
View attachment 2719345
I like the large on me and I love the bug eye monster :smile: its so fun, the only draw back is the weight. I don't like using the shoulder strap of the peekaboo I prefer using at as hand held. I haven't seen the men's version so I can't say anything but I think the large women's version could be worn by men too.

Bet. peekaboo and phantom I go for the peekaboo bcoz for me its more incognito compare to celine.

Hth :smile:

Thank you for your help! The peekaboo looks stunning on you. My vote is swinging that way as well. Its so hard to decide but i've narrowed it down to probably 3-4 bags on this list. sigh, this is so hard.:biggrin:

Kelly - leaning towards this
Dior Diorissimo Large Black -also like this

Fendi Mens Peekaboo Monster Bag - my issue with this bag is I feel the monster design makes the bag look less luxurious and also I feel dates the bag more then a clean simple design. I love the peekaboo but just not the monster

Celine Python Edge Navy Blue - not a fan of Celine bags
Chanel Reverso Boy Bage Large Grey - if you've got one boy bag another seems overkill
LV Soft Lockit - something about the shape of this bag is a turn off for me
Saint Laurent Black Duffle 12 - my 3rd place choice
Burberry Prorsum Bloomsbury Bag - love it but again I feel the bag will be lacking an expensive look and will be dated with the design

Prada Saffiano Double Tote (Black or Bluette) - I've heard nothing but poor quality comments lately

Thank you for the extensive reasoning and guidance! I see your point of reason and I tend to think like this as well but the monster peekaboo is something of a edgier version of the normal peekaboo which is too plain n expensive in my opinion. The monster version is limited so i might take the plunge and see how it goes but i can always return it or re-sell it. My greatest fear is not getting it and letting it go then wanting it, the other bags are going to be around as classics so only the price increase worries me.:smile:

Kelly first! I think that sooner or later you will buy one, so.. if you have the money now, you should get that wonderful bag before the price increase and we alll know that Hermes bags cost a lot more every year.

I agree with what you say as well but i feel like i need to give that fendi monster peekaboo a try before the kelly. the Kelly will be around next year and the monster peekaboo might not be.:nogood::nogood: