advice on wallet

1. My brother is going to Paris and he just has to bring me back something LV, so I picked a wallet so that he won't have to pay duty tax. Now I have to pick which one. It has to go with my mono bags and my damier speedy that I just ordered. I don't like big or heavy wallets, so something relatively small that holds bills, change and a few credit cards and lasts a lifetime! Please recommend one and the color too. Thanks.

2. how about the mono compact wallet? you can check it out on eluxury.com.

3. elux_Zippy_out.jpg elux_Zippy_in.jpg
  4. the Damier Koala looks nice :smile:

5. Damier French Purse

6. I am waiting for the updated Mono French purse. It will come out in around mid Aug per a nice SA and will have 8 cc slots.

7. I have the Zippy and love it ! Bought in last year LV NYC when they first came out. Definately not a small wallet, however. But the perfect wallet for me, I like to keep every possible id, cc, or membership card with me at all times !

8. zippy orgiizer all the way!... i have it and its fab..except im too afraid to take it out of the box, so i havent evev used it yet at all LOL!!!!!!!!!!

9. Try L'Inséparable PM or the zipped compact wallet also in the suhali collection. I have one and constantly get compliments on it...plus the leather feels so nice and supple.

10. I would do an epi french purse you could either do a color that really pops or the brown that would coordinate with either epi or mono canvas.....

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice